Disney Vacation Club Welcome Home Weeks

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Disney Vacation Club has announced Welcome Home Weeks, a limited-time celebration from July 22 through August 24, 2024.

Welcome Home Weeks include special events, mobile order discounts, complimentary treats, Disney Character meet-and-greet experiences and more for eligible Disney Vacation Club Members.

Eligibility:

Disney Vacation Club Members who are eligible for Membership Extras may participate. For in-park experiences, Members must also have a valid theme park admission, and a theme park reservation may be required based on admission type. Theme park admission is not part of the ownership interest and is sold separately. For Resort experiences at Walt Disney World Resort, the Disneyland Resort, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort or Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai‘i, Members must also have a qualifying Resort reservation.

Full details can be found at the link below:

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
The character experience is unavailable the week I'll be there. I'm imagining that Elsa has some PTO scheduled.

It'd have been great to include Fort Wilderness Cabin folks in the Wilderness Lodge event. There will be something like 30 cabins open and only so many will be occupied by eligible members. Would it have hurt to invite? There are only so many people like me who would even consider going from cabin to WL just for a coffee mingle. I will figure out how to get to Saratoga for ice cream. 😁

Overall, I'm mostly happy they're doing stuff that's nicer than a free pass holder magnet. I'm slightly disappointed that many won't be able to enjoy much of it unless in the right place at the right time.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
It's nice they're doing this. I wonder why though.....?

Oh.

1718718808981.png

C33Mom

I recognize it’s probably much more expensive, but I wish we could have had a few more Moonlight Magic events instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom