Disney Vacation Club Removes Fees for Select In-Room Resort Amenities

correcaminos

Original Poster
You’ll be provided with the following amenities at no extra charge at the start of your stay and during each Housekeeping service. These amenities can also be replenished upon request at no additional charge:
– Coffee Package: Includes 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
– Towel Package: Includes 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
– Laundry Detergent (only in 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas): Includes 1 box for 1 load of laundry

Simba’s Mom

More coffee whenever we want-great news! There've been a few times when I've gotten to WDW, only to discover that I left extra coffee, filters, creamer and sugar at home. If I'm on a solo trip, I confess that I've made a big pot of coffee the first day, then reheated it in the microwave as the days went on until T&T day, when I'd get more. But on trips with DH, for some reason his "coffee snobbiness" wouldn't let me do it.

nickys

Premium Member
Must admit I’m wondering if this change is already factored into the maintenance fees for this year, or if we’ll see another hike next year to pay for it. Either way it’s going to cost us, this isn’t a freebie.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Must admit I’m wondering if this change is already factored into the maintenance fees for this year, or if we’ll see another hike next year to pay for it. Either way it’s going to cost us, this isn’t a freebie.
Hmmm... you've made a good point. That wouldn't be fair for people like us, since we've never asked, or plan to ask for extra coffee, towels or such.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom