Disney UK ultimate tickets - Disney Quest access to be removed

Imagineerwannabe

Original Poster
Yourorlandovisit.com is today reporting that disney quest access is being removed from the UK ultimate tickets for 2016. I heard from another reliable source that this is definitely true.

Would this be time to speculate about reasons why they are no longer including this access on the UK tickets, I've not heard anything changing on the worldwide market magic your way tickets...

Last edited:

Imagineerwannabe

Original Poster
That was my first thought, maybe selling it off to a 3rd party or reimagining in future...

Was there any mention of long term plans for DQ in the westside plans for Disney springs?

Jon81uk

That would be a big shame, I've always enjoyed spending an afternoon or two at DQ but I wouldn't bother if it wasn't included in the tickets. But it's great to spend an afternoon on cyberspace mountain, in the drawing class, playing air hockey and skeeball and riding buzzs cars shooting balls.

Imagineerwannabe

Original Poster
Listening to bolts comments is usually a good indicator...only time will tell.
I assume if it is then it might be part of the later phase of Disney springs Development

Rasvar

Disney Quest has been neglected for some time. Virtual PotC is probably the last major addition. It is some prime space if they are looking for a location on the Westside to change when some of the major work to Disney Springs is completed. Unless they do some investment soon, I wouldn't be surprised to see it close.

Jeff456

This is disappointing unless they are going to tear it down and put something better in its place (no more shops or restaurants please) it's dated yes but I always enjoying spending the odd your or two in there on visits

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom