Disney Trip Tips

Heading to WDW on Sunday anyone got any tips about rides.. or things? in Disney.. i heard about the Coke thing where u get to try all the cokes from different parts of the world.. can anyone give me some tips?

Lucky

Coke from around the world: you're thinking of Club Cool, at Epcot near Innoventions. It was still Ice Station Cool last time I visited. Free soda is always nice on a hot day.

New2WDW

Heading to WDW on Sunday anyone got any tips about rides.. or things? in Disney.. i heard about the Coke thing where u get to try all the cokes from different parts of the world.. can anyone give me some tips?

Your asking a very broad question, the size of which could crash a computer!:eek: :lol: If you had more specific questions you might get a better response!

As far as rides get your fast pass asap and as much as possible and then go in the opposite direction as everyone else and you may get less lines.

Any specifics? Ask away!

Which Park, restaurants, rides, etc.

Have fun!

MicheleK

Coke from around the world: you're thinking of Club Cool, at Epcot near Innoventions. It was still Ice Station Cool last time I visited. Free soda is always nice on a hot day.

Yes, free coke would be nice if it were swallowable :zipit: :lol: . We went in there a few weeks ago, our first time since the renovation. My kids got a kick out of it and had fun telling my husband and I that "Beverly" was yummy! :hurl:

Jerm

My kids got a kick out of it and had fun telling my husband and I that "Beverly" was yummy! :hurl:

Beverly is yummy......HA HA HA I love doing just what your kids were doing. I can stand there for hours with a cup of something else and act like it is Beverly and it is the best thing I have ever tasted!!!! I plan on doing that on Sept 30th:drevil:

J

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom