Disney Trip Report/question

ebarrett

I just returned from WDW yesterday and we had a great time. The crowds were VERY right. We rode every ride at the Magic Kingdom, some 2-3 times. It was the same for the Animal Kingdom, no crowds. DHS was completely different. There was some kind of cheer leading competition going, so DHS was very crowded, some rides had a wait time of 90 minutes. My question is, is there a way to find out if there are certain events happening at WDW like the cheer leading competition?

Craig & Lisa

It was mentioned on here on another thread that they were having the cheerleading competition going on. And please increase the size of your fonts, I almost needed a magnifier to read your post.

Upvote 0

ebarrett

Original Poster
I just returned from WDW yesterday and we had a great time. The crowds were VERY right. We rode every ride at the Magic Kingdom, some 2-3 times. It was the same for the Animal Kingdom, no crowds. DHS was completely different. There was some kind of cheer leading competition going, so DHS was very crowded, some rides had a wait time of 90 minutes. My question is, is there a way to find out if there are certain events happening at WDW like the cheer leading competition?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom