Disney Transportation New Narrations (Monorails, trams, busses, etc)

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
As of now voice actor Tom Kane who had voice the new narration to the transportation fleet had retired from voice acting due to complications of a stroke..

If anyone did not know of this....

But, I had recently have listened to a few bus spiel, monorail Narrations and such and notice how out of date some things that are mentioned. For example the Play pavillion is still referenced on the monorail line when they completely canceled it...Are their plans for any new Narrations down the line??

And now with the rumor talks of AI being used in the future. I wouldn't mind hearing Jack Wagner's voice once again narrating throughout The resort..If they ever went that route.

But, IMHO they should really bring back Joe Hursch who had done the Narrations during the Mid 2000's. His voice was always great to hear especially from when you started and ended your trip on the DME..

IanDLBZF

I'd love to hear Sheila Hart (SunRail's announcer) or Randi Miller (the voice of the MetroRail) do Disney Transportation spiels.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
who cares who talks, just get the trams running at all 4 parks
well-arent-ylky0y.jpg

ppete1975

jack wagner would be awesome, especially if most of it is original and just ai for the stuff that he never said.

or mark hamill, hes been doing the air raid ones in ukraine recently.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/03/29/mark-hamill-ukraine-air-raid-alert/

“Attention. Air raid alert,” Hamill’s voice booms when the country’s defense system detects a threat of aerial strikes by Russia. “Proceed to the nearest shelter.”

To those who might not heed the warning immediately, Hamill goes on: “Don’t be careless. Your overconfidence is your weakness,” a nod to a Skywalker line from “Return of the Jedi.”
Once the danger has passed, Hamill returns to announce the alert is over, adding: “May the force be with you.”

wserratore1963

As of now voice actor Tom Kane who had voice the new narration to the transportation fleet had retired from voice acting due to complications of a stroke..

If anyone did not know of this....

But, I had recently have listened to a few bus spiel, monorail Narrations and such and notice how out of date some things that are mentioned. For example the Play pavillion is still referenced on the monorail line when they completely canceled it...Are their plans for any new Narrations down the line??

And now with the rumor talks of AI being used in the future. I wouldn't mind hearing Jack Wagner's voice once again narrating throughout The resort..If they ever went that route.

But, IMHO they should really bring back Joe Hursch who had done the Narrations during the Mid 2000's. His voice was always great to hear especially from when you started and ended your trip on the DME..

Sorry to hear this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom