Disney Traditions!

A meal that started with one simple coupone now has become a tradition for our family. About 6 years ago we had a coupon for Planet Hollywood. Ever since then we go there, eat and use our coupon. Now we have started all-star cafe. This weekend im going down to an open-house for UCF and i have requested a meal at either planet hollywood or all-star cafe if we have time.

Wannabe Walt

We usually arrive at our resort at about 11 or 11:30 AM. We check in, leave our baggage with Luggage Services, or if the room is ready, go straight there. Then, we get ready to go! But, we stop by the food courts and get a big-ol' pizza! oooo man they are SO good! Then we head out to MK. We always finish with MK as well (Wishes ends our trip...in the parks). The last night we were there this year in Feb, Wishes almost brought tears to my eyes because I was thinking to myself "In 5 years I probably won't be able to make it back unless I'm in my college program down here then. Otherwise I might not have time to come during college!" But...my cousin and I may be going at the end of this year!!!! YAY!!!! :D

I.M.Fearless

Well, we usually go for 4 or 5 weeks at a time, and we always stay at Fort Wilderness. Generally Big Thunder Mountain Railroad first, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad last, and as many more times on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad as I can get before my kid brother strangles me. Last time it was 43 :D . And as we leave the Magic Kingdom the last day, we all look back at Cinderella's Castle and make a wish before we leave.

MommytoMJM

We live here (and go every weekend), but have a few "must-dos" nevertheless, if we are in the MK at night we ALWAYS see the SpectroMagic Parade, We try to always see Festival of the Lion King and Tarzan Rocks when we are in AK, we always see Playhouse Disney and Beauty and the Beast in MGM, We always hear The Liberty Singers in the World Showcase and do Figment in Epcot.

PirateStagehand

My wife and I always go to Epcot first and last. We start the trip on Spaceship Earth and then head to Norway for a slice of raspberry cheesecake. SE is always the last ride of the trip as well. In between....HM at least 3 times, lunch at Cosmic Rays. A night at DisneyQuest and several times on the POTC game. And for that special dinner we hit Le Cellier.

MommytoMJM

ditzeechick02 said:
HEY< My initials are MJM.. :D

Cool, tho I guarantee I am not your mommy! I will however be in the World for at least two, possible three days of your vacation! Maybe we can meet up. My husband's Bday is the 22nd.....

BTW, MJM is my daughter Marjorie June Mailani!

Laura

Premium Member
Walk up Main Street, turn left, stop across from Crystal Palace, shoot a picture of the kids in front of the fence with the castle in the background, then head to Adventureland to satisfy my son's craving for Pirates and Tiki Birds.

Another tradition is to eat at the Garden Grill on every vacation, but since they've changed the menu (grrr!) we probably won't eat there again. I'm very depressed about that.

Splashman

-Head to the Magic Kingdom as soon as we arrive and check in to our resort
-eat at Starlight Cafe MK on the first night
-eat at Cape May Cafe and ESPN Club
-walk over from the Yacht and Beach Club to Epcot and watch Illuminations
-go to Blizzard Beach
-ride Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, BLSRS, ToT, RnRC, BTMRR at least 10 times each during our stay
-stay at Old Key West, our home away from home
-play Lake Buena Vista golf course

Disneyfan1981

I've noticed on our trips there are a few things the wife and i do. We always visit AK first and we always upon arriving at a resort buy a lanyard and one pin from the shops.

Sloan

We visit our Legacy

My wife and I are HUGE EPCOT fans - we left our 'Legacy' tile on one of our early visits together, and now we go to that immediately upon entering (and before exiting) the park - a little reminder that, in a way, we're always @ Disney!

PhilharMagician

We always hit Epcot first. Since we arrive on Saturday afternoon, MK is usually just to busy.

Eat at Cape May Cafe.:slurp:

We always go to Donald's Breakfastasaurus and have our pictures taken.

WDWScottieBoy

I almost always buy a watch or a nice piece of art when I'm at WDW and of course get some pins as well.

As far as some other traditions, I'm going to eat a turkey leg from now on after finally having one this past trip. I'm not sure of anything else that I HAVE to do every trip, but I always like to see one of my friend's that's a CM and spend some time with him at the parks.

Now it's going to be a traidition going with Melissa! :kiss: :wave:

KYfriedPanda

We go to DTD, have a long dinner at Planet Hollywood, then party at PI for the rest of the evening. We then get really excited for the next day, have a hard time sleeping, and end up singing entire disney soundtracks while lying on our beds. If you ever happen to hear a really awful rendition of "be prepared" coming from the hotel room next door to yours, I apologize :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom