Disney Toy Monorails

KingdomHeart

I'm very much looking forward to starting my Monorail collection!
For the sake of building, can you purchase just additional track?
-Nick

Maerj

Yes, that castle is the same one that is pictured in this thread. I'm 100% sure if it was 25% off as well, but there is a good chance that it was. They had a ton of them, literally an entire wall full. Good luck with the mail order, i hope you get one (chances are extremely good lol).

Cool, thanks! :D Now to see how much they sell for...

Maerj

I just called them...they DO do mailorder but they said the Cinderella Castle is a playset not a monorail accessory. Hmmm, I'm wondering if maybe its just a difference in terminology?

UPDATE

I just went to ebay and did a search and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-DISNEY-CIND...ryZ44034QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It DOES say playset on the box, so I guess it is the same thing. They say it is 17 inches tall, so it sounds like it would approx be in scale with with the monorail and train set.

darthjohnny

Anyone know if they are coming out any more accessories/rides for the monorail?

They always seem to mostly have them for a little bit, the quickly stop producing them, then something different comes along.

Maerj

Just ordered my Castle! Its around $65 including shipping, much better than the ebay prices...woohoo! Thanks for letting me know they were there and on sale. :D

MickeyLover404

Original Poster
Just ordered my Castle! Its around $65 including shipping, much better than the ebay prices...woohoo! Thanks for letting me know they were there and on sale. :D
No Problem, and im glad you got your castle. Hope you enjoy it!!! And thanks to everyone who helped me get my monorail,lol. You guys on WDWMagic are simply the best!!!! Now all i need is my favorite hotel, The Polynesian!! On to ebay!! LOL

GrimGrinninAnna

Folks, if you want a new monorail of your own, I was in the Disney Store on Fifth Avenue in NYC the other day, and they were selling new sets for 25 percent off the $70 price tag! Happy hunting!
:sohappy:

I'm glad someone mentioned this! I got the castle for 25% off, too! I had to come back three times, though, as the store was ridiculously crowded and they were sold out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom