Disney Topiaries

disney4life2008

Original Poster
It may be a figment of my imagination - but prior to 2000, didnt Disney used to do topiaries of the Disney characters after the main gates to Disneyworld? I remember seeing bushes while driving throughout Disneyworld that were made like Mickey, Minnie, etc.

jt04

It may be a figment of my imagination - but prior to 2000, didnt Disney used to do topiaries of the Disney characters after the main gates to Disneyworld? I remember seeing bushes while driving throughout Disneyworld that were made like Mickey, Minnie, etc.

Yes they did and other places too. But they were removed as part of the very secret "Declining by Degrees" program. Perhaps you have heard of it. :zipit:

gus ghost

There used to be a whole bunch of different animal topiaries by the TTC. That was a very magical thing, and it's sad that a lot of the little things that made WDW extra magical are being done away with.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I distinctly remember them on the monorail ride between the TTC and the Contemporary. I always wanted to go home and trim our shrubbery after seeing them.....parents would have none of it...:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom