Disney to Reveal Ambitious Star Wars Plans

bhg469

I've been making the case lately. I think Africa is a strong land than Diagon Alley or Cars Land.
I'll have to see it in person, as of right now through the pictures I still give it to Diagon. It will be another nine months or so until I can say :(

AEfx

No no.... DC Traffic is worse. And LA Traffic makes all of this look like a Sunday drive.

However Orlando traffic is nothing by comparison to any of these three.

LOL, I don't think anyone really understands traffic until they have driven on the LA freeway, where every single weekday afternoon it takes about two hours to cover a ten mile stretch. What's funny is that there really isn't any road rage - everyone just calmly sits there in their vehicles, it's just how life is. The worst part is that there aren't breakdown lanes in a lot of places - so if you break down you are really screwed.

And I agree, Orlando traffic isn't bad, at all - it's one of the easiest cities to get around. I think what makes it difficult are the idiots who don't take the time to learn the area and forget how to drive at the same time who make it a PITA.

EDIT: Oh, and good to see that the Sun still rises in the East, sets in the West, and we still don't know jack about Star Wars at WDW. I fear if there is ever actual news I might just drop dead of shock.

DVC91

34262364.jpg

Wikkler

Just adding on here.....

Someone actually went to the trouble to take the adjusted for inflation numbers and then divide by the average ticket price, calculating the all-time numbers of admissions:

1. Gone with the Wind, 225.7 Million
  2. Star Wars, 194.4 Million
  3. ET, 165 Millions
  4. The Sound of Music, 156.4 Million
  5. The Ten Commandments 130 Million
And a few others of note....

Snow White at 7th all Time, 126.3 Million. Lion King ranks 10 at 118.9 with 101 Dalmations nipping at its heels at 11 with 117.1M.

Avatar ranks 24 with a mere 78.3 Million.

Clearly this list is a little old, as the Avengers isnt even on it. Looks like 2012/13 is the most recent stuff on it.
Here's an updated list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom