News Disney to launch new Vacation Planning site to help guests with date-based tickets

SteveAZee

Well you see here how some people are overwhelmed by the complexity of the whole process, the last thing WDW needs (for now) are constantly fluctuating prices.

But, it could happen, even if unwise at this stage of introducing surge pricing.

Oh, definitely. I wouldn't think they'd be quite as bad as the airlines, but I could see them changing the pricing without warning the day before announcing the opening of SW:GE. They could also massage prices a little on a quarterly or monthly basis, and again do it without warning.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Well you see here how some people are overwhelmed by the complexity of the whole process, the last thing WDW needs (for now) are constantly fluctuating prices.

But, it could happen, even if unwise at this stage of introducing surge pricing.

I can see it working for them if they adjust the (daily) price upwards as tickets sell (for that day) in blocks of 5,000 10,000 etc. Anyone that had already purchased (for that date) is "locked in" at the price they've already paid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom