Disney to increase the number of FastPass+ entitlements per day and include park hopping

lentesta

Premium Member
Ent
Another one for @lentesta... We've always assumed that the number of Fastpasses in a given hour window was fixed. I have no reason to believe that isn't still the case, but I think that could and should change under the new system.

Under the old system if a family of 4 wanted Fastpasses and there were only 2 left in the interval it would just go into the next interval and there would be 55 minutes of overlap (often times this would be overlooked as well). Under the new system with Fastpasses being scheduled instead of next available this is a much more difficult process and sometimes not available at all. My recommendation is to create a range of Fastpasses per interval instead of a set number. So if each 5 minute interval of a particular attraction is locked to 50 Fastpass+ reservations, have that modified so that it's 48-52. Once the number of reserved spots is in that range then the range is no longer available. In theory, this will create a bit more flexibility.

Entirely possible. I'd be surprised if they didn't already do this.

cw1982

So, apparently today was extremely busy at HS. I wonder how the 4th, 5th, etc fastpasses worked out for people who were there today? Anyone heard anything? @aladdin2007 ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom