News Disney to develop residential communities with new 'Storyliving by Disney' business

Sir_Cliff

They really should get Cotino up and running before beginning another project. Have they even broken ground on it?
Once they can show the success story of that project, the NC project would be a lot easier to market and sell...but right now all we have are pretty concept pictures and some gobbledygoop about a big table in the 55+ area, and some landscaped park areas around the complex ( like every other gated community in the area)
Presumably they already have a sense of the interest in the Cotino project, so this suggests to me they think it's strong. On their website they state that "Pre-sales appointments for the initial home release by Shea Homes are now full" and have a waiting list for future releases in early-2024. As it's mainly a licensing venture with established property developers, I also assume the basics are more or less figured out in terms of how everything will work in practice.

tanc

With Storyliving, you can do extraordinary things, like celebrate a birthday in your own home!!!

My favorite comment:

Screenshot_20240308_013222_YouTube.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom