Disney thoughts or songs that make you cry (in a good way)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
I absolutely can not listen to "Baby Mine" from Dumbo without wanting to cry like a little girl. The Soarin soundtrack can also make me wanna tear up. Its not my favorite ride, just powerful music that reminds me of being with my wife and family and how much FUN we have together.

Anybody else have a song,thought, or memory that makes them tear up?

PolynesianPrincess

Oh I have so many!

-Spectro makes me tear up because it was my favorite parade and we would sit there every night on our last night of vacation, watching it
-Illuminations makes me tear up, near the end when the "big" music plays
-Wishes... more specifically the end when they sing When You Wish Upon a Star
-The princess medley in Fantasmic and at the end when Mickey says "some imagination huh?"
-The songs Circle of Life and Beauty and the Beast
-Walt's opening day speech from Disneyland
-On the old DME video, when they sang "Now it's time to say goodbye...."
-On the monorail when the announcement is made "if this concludes your visit to the Walt Disney World resort, we hope you've had a wonderful time, and will return home safely" .. especially if that was our last night of vacation

Cmdr_Crimson

-On the monorail when the announcement is made "if this concludes your visit to the Walt Disney World resort, we hope you've had a wonderful time, and will return home safely" .. especially if that was our last night of vacation

There is one other..When riding the Bus back to your resort and hearing Joe Hursh say "You'll Be Home Soon"..Sure it's referring to the Resort your staying at but, it's also a Reality Smack when it draws closer and closer to the last day of your trip and you dread hearing it if you have a later flight in the day...

PolynesianPrincess

One other one I thought of is the horn on the Disney Dream. It plays "When You Wish Upon a Star" and I tear up everytime I hear it, especially when we're leaving Castaway Cay and all the CMs who stay on the island are waving the boat goodbye with big Mickey hands on and then they take a final bow as you float away.

Queenof<3<3

Wishes beginning....I can't! "Star light stAr bright, first star I see tonight....." I'm tearing up just hearing it in my head.
Also the rope drop ceremony at MK(I know I'm a weirdo) when they start singing the Casey jr song and you hear the train whistles, omg first cry of the day.

There are just so many things about disney. I'm a blobbering fool the entire trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom