Disney things that took way too long for you to realize

TwilightZone

Original Poster
This idea came to me when I realized the other day that the modern day space mountain is the spiritual successor to horizons in theming alone. So this made me want to see what other people's experiences were of taking way too long to notice or realize something in disney media. Feel free to share below! :)

epcotisbest

This idea came to me when I realized the other day that the modern day space mountain is the spiritual successor to horizons in theming alone. So this made me want to see what other people's experiences were of taking way too long to notice or realize something in disney media. Feel free to share below! :)
When I first read this I thought it was an interesting topic, but then realized I don't really understand what you are talking about. What is the connection between Space Mountain and Horizons?

TwilightZone

Original Poster
When I first read this I thought it was an interesting topic, but then realized I don't really understand what you are talking about. What is the connection between Space Mountain and Horizons?
Both are a themed to a futuristic travel company that takes guests to different planets. The one major difference though is that horizons' travel company also took visitors to the future as well, while space mountain only takes them to...well who knows, space I guess lol. Also in space mountain there is luggages with stickers from one of horizons' planets, Mesa Verde on them, but that's more of an easter egg connection.

Last edited:

TwilightZone

Original Poster
Both are a themed to a futuristic travel company that takes guests to different planets. The one major difference though is that horizons' travel company also took visitors to the future as well, while space mountain only takes them to...well who knows, space I guess lol. Also in space mountain there is luggages with stickers from one of horizons' planets, Mesa Verde, but that's more of an easter egg connection.
Oh and I forgot, both have similar names for their travel companies. Horizons' was futureport, space mountain's is starport.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom