Disney Themed Table Ideas

PoohNTink02

Original Poster
Hi All,
We could definately use some help and I know this is the perfect place to find it. We wanted to add a bit of Disney to our wedding next August but not in the typical way.. we want to name our tables based on things or places that stand out or reminiscint of certain Disney movies and we have 20 tables and have come up with these 7 table names so far:

1. Magic Carpet
2. Under the Sea
3. Glass Slipper
4. Pixie Dust
5. The Black Pearl
6. The Castle
7. Happily Ever After

So we have 13 more to go :p any suggestions would be appreciated!!

maryszhi

awesome congradulations

dreams come true
prince and his princess
mickey and minny
pooh and friends
classic
fairy tale
caribbean
around the world
old school holly wood
african safari
a night in rome/paris
old victorian
sea side

DiPSU224

I'm not so creative with that kind of stuff, but how about something like "Once upon a dream" or "A dream is a wish"?
Not sure if you're heading to WDW before your wedding but if you have a hard time picking table names, how about holding up a number and taking a picture of your favorite/memorable places in the parks? For example, table number one can have a picture of the two of you in front of the castle with a white card that says 1.

I was engaged in front of the castle as well in 2004! :wave: Have fun planning!

happymom52003

Never Land
Fantasia
Fantasmic
Wishes
Wonderland
Hundred Acre Wood
Pooh Corner
The colors of the wind
Atlantis
Enchanted (or Enchantment)
Hakuna Matata
A Whole New World

belle15

1. True Love's Kiss (from Enchanted)
2. Beauty and the Beast (well, you might want to scratch that. Your fiance may be offended:animwink:)

Another idea is to have all the tables named after Disney couples (Mickey & Minnie, Cinderella & Prince Charming, etc.) You'll be able to come up with 20 easily.

DizneyPryncess

Congrats! :wave:

I am doing this for my wedding in two weeks!! :) We originally wanted to use movie names, and then we tried using words that reminded us of Disney, and we settled on using a mix of characters & titles.

We have 28 tables...this is what we're using, I hope it helps!

1. The Happiest Place on Earth (our sweetheart table)
2. Cinderella
3. Prince Charming
4. Mickey Mouse (his parents table)
5. Minnie Mouse (my parents table)
6. Princess Jasmine
7. Aladdin
8. Sleeping Beauty
9. Beauty & the Beast
10. Bambi
11. 101 Dalmations
12. Fairy Godmother
13. Peter Pan
14. Tinkerbell
15. Donald Duck
16. Daisy Duck
17. Pluto
18. Simba
19. The Lion King
20. Robin Hood
21. Snow White
22. Winnie the Pooh
23. Finding Nemo
24. Walt Disney
25. The Magic Kingdom
26. Alice in Wonderland
27. The Little Mermaid
28. Ariel

disnyfan89

Festival of Fools
Pumpkin King
Toad Hall
Laughing Place
The Grotto
G-Force Records
The African Queen
The Tiki Room
The Nautilus
Dino Institute
The EAC
World Showplace
Enchanted Rose
Mermaid Lagoon
The Blue Bayue
Magic
Fantom Mannor
Thoughtful Spot
The Firehouse
Emporium
Backside of Water
Enchanted Objects
Streets of America

PoohNTink02

Original Poster
Great!

Some really great ideas!! We are trying to stay away from using character names to make the disney part of the wedding a little more subtle. Thats why we had a little bit of a hard time coming up with stuff. But keep them coming you've given us a lot of great ones to add!

KCBroadway

Here are a few more (trying not to use Disney names):

Enchanted Forest
Magic Mirror
Tortuga
Bella Notte (I think that's spelled right.....)

eliezrah

I'm just enjoying reading this thread. We had a Cinderella themed wedding which started out as Disney in general. We were also going to name the tables like you, but our caterer wanted only numbers. So we ended up making table numbers each in front of a picture of Cinderella and the Prince. It was beautiful and elegant, but I really wanted my tables named after things. Oh well. I hope you come up with the list that's perfect for you!

PoohNTink02

Original Poster
Love it!

You guys are great!! From all the different ideas, I've gotten to about a list of 17 possible names so I'm only a few short now!! Thanks so much for your help! & if you think of anymore feel free to continue to share! I really appreciate ALL of your answers!! :sohappy:

baz212

When my DH and I got married in 2002, one of my mom's friends painted disney couples on lampshades for those those little battery operated candles. They were really neat. We had all of you normal princess couples and also the animal couples. Simba and Nala, Flower and his girlfriend, Robin Hood and Maid Marion etc.

maryszhi

make sure to get a cinderlla garter. i got one for my junior/senior prom. i got it and it had a glass slipper in front of a shamrock. it had my initials embrioiderd on it.

RiversideBunny

Also consider -

Haunted Mansion
Doom Buggy
Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
Beauty And The Beast
Treasure Island
Wonderland
Fort Wilderness
Blizzard Beach
Typhon Lagoon
Toad Hall
Pooh's Playful Spot
Adventure Land

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom