Disney themed rooms

MOUSE FAN

Original Poster
Not sure if this has been posted, trying to do over the kids room and would like to know if anyone has any pictures of rooms they may have designed with Disney themes?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Home Depot carries a line of Disney themed paints and they have a bunch of color cards that have themed rooms on them.

MOUSE FAN

Original Poster
I've seen those, just wondering if some people may have their own creations. I know we must have some creative fans out there.

cj2me

I'm actually trying to put together some sort of theme for my daughters room. I want to incorporate the princesses but also TINK and Minnie. I want to entitled it "Just one of the Girls"

MeTa

I think Yoda had the best idea,

Check this out....
Princess Link

Princess Link 2

Just go to homedepot.com and put "disney" in the search parameters. Other than that let your daughter do the thinking, if old enough. Kids can be pretty creative at times, plus it would keep them busy for some time.

awalkinthepark

You mean the 8 huge buckets full of Mickey, Pooh, Woody and Buzz isn't theme enough? How about this theme "Grandma was here and blew her retirement fund" ? The cards at Lowe's and Home Depot are great starting points...don't plan to theme much past comforters here.

Main Street USA

Speaking of comforters, I just purchased an original All-Star Movies Queen sized comforter for one of my bedrooms. Can't wait for it to arrive. I'll be sure to post pics when it gets here. :)

dixiegirl

ooh how did you get that?? i'd love to get a port orleans riverside (alligator bauyou) bedspred!!! ohh that would be sooo cool!!!! oh am i so obsessed!!!

Wannabe Walt

Hey! I was going to do my bedroom as Lion King (when we recently re did it). However, we ended up just going with a general African theme. It's really cool! I have a large, panelled wall that I want to replace with plain plywood then paint the opening sunrise from the Lion King on. I think that would look SOOO cool in here!

OOO! WHERE DID YOU GET IT!!! I want to see if I could find a AKL Bedspread... that would be really awesome!

ImaginEAR

It was on eBay from MouseSurplus. They also had things from the Land like bathroom signs, artificial cookies, and... THE TRAYS! They also had some things from Port Orleans Riverside.. curtains and a photo frame, I think...

Main Street USA

ImaginEAR said:
It was on eBay from MouseSurplus. They also had things from the Land like bathroom signs, artificial cookies, and... THE TRAYS! They also had some things from Port Orleans Riverside.. curtains and a photo frame, I think...
Yep, weren't those trays awesome! What a great way to remember The Land! An original, actually used tray from the Sunshine Season Food Fair!

They had a ton of the trays, and of the All Star Movies Comforters on there. The ones he had were taken from the hotel and replaced with new ones recently. I got it for $24.95. I was floored at how cheap I was able to get it! The Land trays were going fro about the same, and you could grab as many as you'd like, as long as they had them and you were willing to pay.

Very cool stuff over there, and it seems that they've fixed all of their customer service issues they had when they were under the name "joesauctionsales." I can't wait 'til that damn thing comes in the mail! lol

MOUSE FAN

Original Poster
too bad they don't sell those wall size wallpaper sheets of like Main Street or Epcot that would be pretty cool. I seen one for the skyline of New York

Mickifan17

Here is a picture of my younger sons room (17 months). I actually head the Mickey head on the wall well before he was born. This was my office until it bacame the nursery.

The first picture is a spliced image of about 3 different pictures.

Attachments

• consroom2.jpg
    consroom2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 86
  • room08.JPG
    room08.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 94
  • room12.JPG
    room12.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 82

tigger248

Nothing elaborate or anything, but I have some disney posters and pictures on my walls, mickey ears on top of my mirror, disney picture frames with pictures on my shelves and desk, a pin lanyard with pins hanging on the wall, Tiggers (and other critters) on my bed, a shelf with my snowglobe and figurines, and shelves with my plush tiggers (and a few other critters) on them (there are too many and they also spill onto the floor). It's not too fancy or organized, but I like it.

I also have some African art in my room that my dad has brought home to me. A lion and a box carved into the shape of a mask. I also have a lot of African jewelry. We have more of a zoo in the family room; most of the animals he brings are more for the family. It's all really cool, better than anything I've seen in the States (I was disappointed in the African art in AKL's gift shop).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom