Disney: The Mouse Betrayed 'Greed, Corruption and Children at Risk'

SteveUK

I always wonder people get so caught up in the issues of criminal record checks. I believe they do very little to make anybody safer. It is simply a document which will state that on a certain date, this person had no criminal convictions. It says nothing about their character, what they are involved in, or what they were arrested for the day after the form was filled in.

Child and public protection is a huge and important issue, I'm simply pointing out that it is a little naive of people to feel safe simply because a criminal record check has been done on somebody. The issues are far more complex than that.

CaptainShortty

As CMs we are fingerprinted and background checks are done on all approx. 62,000 CMs that work at Disney World along and not to mention everyone that works for Disney period. That being said as its been stated before, that doesn't mean that everyone in Disney has a 100% clean record. I don't know the specifics but you don't have to have a perfectly clean record to be a CM as far as I know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom