Disney & Superbowl!

calismic

Original Poster
Ok, so I'm from Pittsburgh, and my flight leaves for Disney on Superbowl Sunday!! *gasp* Well we get there at 10am luckily. ;) Does anyone have any suggestions on where they may be showing the Superbowl? Also I'm not familiar with Floridas radio stations, do you know if they broadcast it on FM or AM? =) Gotta cheer on my Steelers. ;) Thanks!

xtimMOOthyx

Hey! I'm from Pittsburgh too! Good game on Sunday!

They will definately be showing the game at the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk. If you want to get in though, you need to get there as soon as possible. As for radio stations, I am not so sure.

GO STEELERS!!

beagle 1

My suggestion is to leave for Disney the next day because when the Steelers win you can celebrate all week at Disney (remember the commercials).

Seriously, I would get to the ESPN Sports Club on the Boardwalk ASAP, order a beer and root on the Steelers.

GO STEELERS!

calismic

Original Poster
I tried changing our plans, but we took advantage of the package special in December and they told us if we change our arrival date we'd have to pay an additional $400 because we would no longer qualify for the discounted package.

TheDisneyGirl02

When the Patriots won in 2002, Tom Brady was at the Studios the next day. There was a little parade with football Mickey and cheerleader Minnie! You may get to see your favorite player!

TheDisneyGirl02

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
TheDisneyGirl02 said:
When the Patriots won in 2002, Tom Brady was at the Studios the next day. There was a little parade with football Mickey and cheerleader Minnie! You may get to see your favorite player!

TheDisneyGirl02

ohh, yeah i rember when he came to mgm, right after the super bowl

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom