Disney Stores Sales

Tiggerfanatic

I was at my local Disney Store yesterday to add $$$ to my gift cards for our next trip, and they are having some pretty good sales and clearance items. I picked up new character T-shirts for the kids for $5.00 each. If you're planning a trip soon, now is a good time to stock up!

shoppingnut

It almost seems like they are always having that sale on the kids shirts. I've been seeing that sale for a long time, but still a good deal compared to the prices at Disney.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

Went to our local store last weekend and it is now a Halloween seasonal store now.:fork: They closed it!!!:mad: We haven't been there since late winter, but it was always packed to the point that you literally could not move around in there. To close a store in Albany, NY :hammer:in which the North East US is a Disney hot spot and NY has the most DVC members just dosn't make sense to me. Now the closest one is in Paramus, NJ. Only 1 1/2 hour drive. Nothing left in upstate NY at all.

Sorry for the rant.

Upvote 0

jimmyritt33

the reason for the great deals is that most of the inventory was ordered by Childrens Place before Disney reacquired the stores. I was told by a cast member that the new stuff (that Disney ordered) would start trickling in late this year early next year.

Upvote 0
Hi Philharmagician - There is still a Disney Store Outlet in the Woodbury Commons shopping center - much closer than Paramus. As for now, they have no plans of closing and I've gotten many awesome clearance deals there!

Upvote 0

MMFanCipher

Hello,
Is there a web site I could go to that would tell me where the closest Disney Store is to me? There used to be one in Des Moines, but it closed a few years ago. :fork:

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Went to our local store last weekend and it is now a Halloween seasonal store now.:fork: They closed it!!!:mad: We haven't been there since late winter, but it was always packed to the point that you literally could not move around in there. To close a store in Albany, NY :hammer:in which the North East US is a Disney hot spot and NY has the most DVC members just dosn't make sense to me. Now the closest one is in Paramus, NJ. Only 1 1/2 hour drive. Nothing left in upstate NY at all.

Sorry for the rant.

And Paramus isn't open on Sunday's either.

Can you believe that I have three disney stores within a 15-20 min drive from me and they won't be closing any of them because they all make mucho $$$'s.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom