Disney Stores now selling Pins

Captain Hank

TheDisneyGirl02 said:
A Cast Member is a Cast Member no matter what. I'm sorry you no longer consider Disney Store CM's 'real' CMs. It's what's in your heart that matters, not who signs my paycheck. I can only hope that something like the sale of the stores never happens to you at your job.
TheDisneyGirl02
:sohappy: Thank you, that's exactly what I was thinking. It may say "Children's Place" (or, actually, "Hoop Retail") on the paychecks, but it still says "Disney" over the doorway. I know that I, and a lot of my fellow CM's (that's still our official job title) are carrying on as if nothing changed, and we were still Disney. Honestly, I've also seen many improvements made over the course of this year. Our infant/toddler line has been very well recieved, and I think the general quality of our merchandise has improved somewhat. And yes, we are selling some pins now. In addition to the Fab Five trading pins and our Santa Mickey pin, we also had a Cinderella carriage pin. In many Cast Members, the magic is still there, and we are trying to represent the Disney brand in the best way we can. Please give us the respect we deserve.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom