Disney Store Cast Member ID??

sammichelle

Original Poster
I have a Disney trip planned at the end of this month (first day is March 22), and I've received my maingate and guest passes. Yay. However I haven't gotten my Blue ID yet. I took my picture for my ID about a month ago but my manager accidentally deleted the picture and I had to resubmit one about 2 weeks ago. To get any discounts in the park I know that the rule is that you have to have your ID. HOWEVER while working in the parks people have used their maingate to get their discount and one of my managers used their maingate to get their discount.

Does anyone have anymore insight on this? Thanks in advance

Driver

I have a Disney trip planned at the end of this month (first day is March 22), and I've received my maingate and guest passes. Yay. However I haven't gotten my Blue ID yet. I took my picture for my ID about a month ago but my manager accidentally deleted the picture and I had to resubmit one about 2 weeks ago. To get any discounts in the park I know that the rule is that you have to have your ID. HOWEVER while working in the parks people have used their maingate to get their discount and one of my managers used their maingate to get their discount.

Does anyone have anymore insight on this? Thanks in advance
The other question is how are you clocking in? That's one of the things you use the ID for!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom