Disney Store Back in Connecticut ...

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We used to have a large Disney Store in our mall but sadly about 10-15 years ago it closed and never came back. Our city/area has always grown and is booming so never understood why it left. Hoping one day it will be back! :)

SeanWM48

will be visiting this place soon. if i recall the last time there was a disney store in my part of CT it was in trumbull mall back in the early 00's or even the 90's

riverscu0m0

There actually was a Disney store in the Danbury Fair Mall for a long time as well. I remember crying when it closed haha! I went in there the other day and it's really nice on the inside. It's very similar to the one at the West Farms Mall in W. Hartford.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
There actually was a Disney store in the Danbury Fair Mall for a long time as well. I remember crying when it closed haha! I went in there the other day and it's really nice on the inside. It's very similar to the one at the West Farms Mall in W. Hartford.
This gives me hope! Lol :)

prfctlyximprct

The took my beautiful Disney store out of the Rockaway mall in NJ.. used to love going there as a child and seeing the HUGE tv screens and piles upon piles of stuffed animals. Those were the days!

:(

Prog

I remember frequently visiting Disney stores around the state with my Grandma. There was one Milford, right? I definitely remember Westfarms and Danbury. Glad to see that there's more than one again.
Also, hello fellow nutmeggers.

ElvisMickey

I'm a former cast member from the Bridgewater, NJ Disney Store. We were the first store outside of California, opening in 1988. I worked there off and on between 1995 and 2001. They closed the Bridgewater location a few years ago and that mall hasn't been the same since.

yedliW

Sadly, there's only one Disney Store in a mall in Upstate NY. It's right here in Syracuse.

There used to be one in the Rochester NY area, but it closed several years ago.. but the exostructure (is that a real word??) is still there.. you can tell that it used to be one. Nothing has been able to to take root in that location.. it has been several things since, but empty more than it's occupied..

I had the chance to visit the Dallas area on business last fall (which has 2), and I was disappointed in both.. may have been that I was looking for something that apparently doesn't exist, and they didn't have it.. :)

Disnee4Me

Original Poster
will be visiting this place soon. if i recall the last time there was a disney store in my part of CT it was in trumbull mall back in the early 00's or even the 90's
Yes there was one in Stamford mall too and I was a cast member there in 1989. I remember the Trumbull one and I'm pretty sure there was one in the Milford mall as well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom