Disney Stock....

baby1disney

Original Poster
Does anyone know how to buy Disney stock and how much it is?? I wanted to do this for a couple of Valentine's Day gifts

Mods, I'm not sure where this would go, but I wanted it to be somewhere that people could see it and hopefully answer.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated!!!!:wave:

Thanks!!

Terrie aka Minnie's long lost sister!!!! LOL!!!!:lol::p

Tim G

Next time... Make Google your best friend... :lol:

300_dis.jpg

http://www.oneshare.com/Stock.aspx?stock=disney

Kamikaze

Does anyone know how to buy Disney stock and how much it is?? I wanted to do this for a couple of Valentine's Day gifts

Mods, I'm not sure where this would go, but I wanted it to be somewhere that people could see it and hopefully answer.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated!!!!:wave:

Thanks!!

Terrie aka Minnie's long lost sister!!!! LOL!!!!:lol::p

As below, you can get the 'one share' stock, all framed, etc. This is much more expensive than just buying shares.
Or you can use any regular stock trading company to buy stock.

devoy1701

Yes even though the stock is trading at $20 per share. Getting an actual stock certificate is alot more expensive than that...there is a transfer agent fee associated with the certificate itself that varies depending on what agency you use...but it normally runs about $50...plus you're paying for the frame and engraving... :wave:

I do my trading through e*trade, and their certificate fee is $75 per company you're requesting a stock certificate from.

DisneyRoxMySox

I'd recomend getting the one share. Buying through the company requires you to purchase a certain amount. I think in 2001 it was a minimum of $500.

baby1disney

Original Poster
We posted like 5 seconds apart. Get off yourself already. "Oh I was first! I win!" Grow up. At least I wasn't a J-A in my reply to the OP's question.

Thank you!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: I was just thinking the same thing!!! I do know how to Google!! I just wanted to get other peoples' opinion!!!

tigsmom

I would not use one share, they charge an arm and a leg and if you opened up an account with an online broker like Ameritrade you could get a lot more stock for your money. It's $10 per transaction I believe (don't hold me to that because I haven't bought anything in awhile).

$109 for one share of Disney thru oneshare.
Disney is trading at about $20.52 right now so you could get more if you went thru a discount brokerage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom