• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Disney Stock Market and D23

DManRightHere

Original Poster
I've been peaking at the stock every now and then. Ever since the expansion announcements Disney stock is drooping.

Anyone have a guess how low it might go?

Do you think this is directly related to the expansion announcements?

I know today may be a different story, but it did seem to start dropping the day after D23.

tractorm3

My wife and I are shareholders and it has dropped hard! When we saw it blew 100 we actually bought a ton more. It will recover......

DManRightHere

Original Poster
Man! Disney actually held their own very well compared to the other big stocks yesterday! I don't know much of stocks but I wish I bought my wife some shares when I was looking a few years ago at $25! I might buy some at $60, but I doubt it'll drop that low.

216bruce

Before the last few days when everything tanked, most media related stocks were tumbling. Mostly due to the fact that investors/speculators are realizing that how video and programming are delivered is in a huge state of flux right now. So, any television related stock (Disney and ABC networks) was part of this. We were due for our every 7-8 year market correction. Short term will be tough....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom