Disney Springs Tenant Map

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Any timeline? It seems at this point that it'll open long after The Edison.

Early next year for both I believe. They seem pretty close together in progress, here is a picture from a month ago, The Edison on the right, Walt's on the left. The Edison exterior might be slightly ahead but I think it will have a much more complex interior the Walt's.

upload_2016-7-11_17-53-1.png

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
@danlb_2000 Where is the entrance of the Neverland Tunnels suppose to be?

That's a good question, but a hard one to answer since I am not sure exactly where Neverland Tunnels will be. Here is a picture of the lower level of that area that shows Walts, the Edison and some of the existing stuff that is under the walkway between them and STK. I am not sure which part of this is going to be the tunnels. If I had to guess I would say that access is going to be through Walt's, I have marked two sets of stairs in blue. There are also doors from the Edison into this area but that might just be backstage access.

upload_2016-7-18_10-21-46.png

Gatorboy

Walts seems to be in the same category as the Apple store. On and off, and very little confirmed info.
True, but something big is going up there regardless. Also heard NBA definitely out at Disney Quest, though it might find a home else where in new construction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom