Disney Smells

DisneyMan

Original Poster
Ok friends and family think I am crazy but does anyone else here love the smell of Pirates of the Caribbean? If I could I would bottle it up and sell it as air freshener to Disney enthusiests! So Anyone else out there like the smell of this ride?

-DM

DisneyMan

Original Poster
All good but the smell of the room with the pirate ship in it is the best! But maybe just maybe Disney will sell a room freshener set. That would be a great Souvenir.

-DM

General Grizz

I'm in love with every scent!! Even the Frontierland Railroad Station!!

I think Disney should make candles/perfumes with the following:

STINK BUG
LORANGES
MAIN STREET COOKIES
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
FRONTIERLAND STATION
COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE QUEUE (1/2 Cotton Candy Scent)

There were several more I thought of in the summer. I'm trying to remember them...

DisneyMan

Original Poster
Ohh those are all good. I would most certainly buy them. Maybe a turkey leg scent from Frontierland. That with the combination of popcorn makes for a unique Disney experience. Happy to know I ain't the only one who likes the Disney smells.

-DM

imagineerfan

Ah yah, I agree I love all of the smells listed above, also:
*in the alley of RRC,
*the storm in Living with the land,
*canyon in the backlot tour,
*ah yes you can't forget the sweet aromas on Kilamanjarnos Safaris:zipit:

The best smell of them all is walking down the street in Frontierland, and the smell of the Turkey Legs. My second favorite smell is got to be Big thinder railroad

SewIn2Disney

mmmm...this is all making me "hungry" for WDW. My own scent would have to be the almost-fake-but-real scent of gas at the Tomorrowland Speedway.

goofyman

Ok I never really though of the smells, But, Now thinking of everthing that has been written, I can imagine them all! How about the fires and hotdogs as you pass Caseys?:slurp:

agdbeanie

Ah, memories.
The best smells are those isolated from all "outside smells" like the Pirates battleship room and the alley in RnRC...to many to name.

dxwwf3

I've got 2 to add.
The unmistakable Journey Into Imagination smell. It was mainly in the original ride but who could ever forget that smell :)

Another one is the smell of the Confectionary at the MK. Unmistakable smell also that dosent really smell like candy. I love it.

prberk

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
The Contemporary General Building Smell.... Mmmmm:)
Monorails.

Now I know that I am not crazy! I agree. The rubber tire smell of the monorail and the Contemporary (probably the escalators) always lets me know that I am there!

More distinctive "you are there" smells:

Polynesian tiki torches

The drinking water & Cokes (OK, they are tastes, but still distinctive-- not necessarily good!)

cymbaldiva

Oh Lord!

I can't believe that I don't remember any smells!

I do remember sounds though... at work today I was on hold with some bank and after everything the recording said, it was repeated in Spanish - It so reminded me of the Monorail!! :)

DisneyMan

Original Poster
haha cymbaldiva..... isn't if funny how certain things during our every day lives make us remember WDW? I call it the WDW bug. Its an indication to me that when this starts to happen I need to pick up the phone and make reservations. LOL. Guess I will be picking up the phone a lot!:sohappy:

-DM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom