Disney Site Down???

tammycooley

Original Poster
:brick: Has anyone tried to sign on to Disney lately? I was going to try and check the park hours and cant even get onto the site??
Think they are updating?????

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
You know that the Disney Company is always on these boards surfing for new ideas. They have probably found the people who have said negative things about them and denied them access to the site now until they feel their feelings won't get hurt again.

Joking. Sorry, I had to do it. :p :wave:

ddbutts1

Hopefully they are updating it. Maybe they're making it more informative Has anyone checked out Disneyland.com lately, it's a really nice site!

spagofreep

Nope its still down for me. I wonder what is going on its been like three days now. Im starting to worry, maybe its me???

I really want to know where the flippin' May hours are, I leave in about 43 days and I need to plan.

:fork:

jaimjaim25

Originally posted by spagofreep
Nope its still down for me. I wonder what is going on its been like three days now. Im starting to worry, maybe its me???

I really want to know where the flippin' May hours are, I leave in about 43 days and I need to plan.

:fork:

Thats wierd.. I just tried and got on..

bailey5697

HERE HERE!! I want May hours as well! 36.5 days to go, I am getting antsy!! I have everything planned except which night we will hit the Spectro Magic parade. I know my luck though, they will change it all around right before we go like they have been doing in April. :brick:
Oh well, I'm going to DISNEYWORLD!!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

tammycooley

Original Poster
:hammer: another day and it is still down.....what the heck is going on?????? I have never known it to be down this long before...I even emailed them for the May hours and they wouldnt give them to be there either.....I needed to plan for the last nite in the park as well.

Katherine

I was able to get on don't know what's up. The savings are great though! Wow! I guess there really trying to get people down there for the summer!

spagofreep

The frustration mounts, I still cant get on. Can someone who can post the url they are using here. I know that sounds odd but you never know.

tigsmom

They probably won't put up the May hours untill the last minute. They will have to keep an eye on attendance and see if people cancel or keep booking trips. We go in August and I hope everything is settled by then. (if you know what I mean)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom