Disney sending emails that you have to confirm you’re coming to WDW

Pangyal

I have a three-way split...twice...in July and in August. I only received one email asking me to confirm, and it was for August 26-28 at Riviera. My guess was that they wanted to know whether they could move people from closed resorts into that room since Riviera seems to be a catch-all for that lately, but I can’t be sure.

Mainahman

I have a three-way split...twice...in July and in August. I only received one email asking me to confirm, and it was for August 26-28 at Riviera. My guess was that they wanted to know whether they could move people from closed resorts into that room since Riviera seems to be a catch-all for that lately, but I can’t be sure.
What's odd, is I was originally in a closed resort, but called yesterday and was moved. The email showed my new resort....

kgoose23

Just got our emails for our triple split stay starting august 9. Each wants me to respond by a month out from each check in

Dreaming of Disney World

We have a reservation for August 15th and were waiting to decide as it gets closer. With all the covid cases in FL now I can't say yes by July 1st. What happens if you don't answer? Or if you answer yes and change your mind later?

Mainahman

Should I call tomorrow to move get the ball rolling?
Likely for the best. They are armed to make some magic, and give some folks some stupendous upgrades. The deal is they have to give you what you had or better based on what's available.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Aw man it's got the wrong resort listed. 😄. I received mine at 7pm but I had changed resorts today around 3pm. Understandably the systems did not update. Trying to decide if I should click "I am modifying" or just click confirm.

ETA: decided to select modify instead of confirming a resort I would not actually have a reservation.

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
From what I understand it’s the initial opening period
I got mine today, and our trip is 9/9 to 9/19. (Confirm by August 10th.)

Pardon me - was, not is. I’m out. We’ve lost our BounceBack offer, my meticulously planned ADR’s poofed, no park-hopping, and now our resort isn’t even open.

Hubby says he doesn’t care if we never go back. Hubby is wrong, of course. Hopefully things will be back to “normal” next fall. 🤞

Lirael

I have a split stay from September 16th to September 24 and haven't received any email yet, so I guess they're sending them out for dates up to the first half of September right now.

Hcalvert

I have a split stay from September 16th to September 24 and haven't received any email yet, so I guess they're sending them out for dates up to the first half of September right now.
I have a Jambo reservation for July 10-15 and have not received an email for that reservation yet. I have received two different ones for my Poly stays on July 15-20 and July 20-24. 🤷‍♀️ Now I get to sit on the phone for hours trying to sort it out as now Jambo is going to be closed indefinitely. :mad:

Lirael

I have a Jambo reservation for July 10-15 and have not received an email for that reservation yet. I have received two different ones for my Poly stays on July 15-20 and July 20-24. 🤷‍♀️ Now I get to sit on the phone for hours trying to sort it out as now Jambo is going to be closed indefinitely. :mad:
Unless you've just done the ticket/day reservation for that first one -so the system flagged you as definitely going- that's really dropping the ball, any decent system would prioritize checking the earlier stays first.

Hcalvert

Unless you've just done the ticket/day reservation for that first one -so the system flagged you as definitely going- that's really dropping the ball, any decent system would prioritize checking the earlier stays first.
I have an AP and made the park pass reservations on Monday before 9am. This reservation has been scheduled since May before they announced the reopening. So, they have no excuse.

tissandtully

Is this only for resorts that aren't open? I've got 3 DVC reservations this year and haven't received anything yet. But first two are in July and August at Poly and Boardwalk. Last is for Jambo House in December.

Mainahman

I wonder what that will be like with just Kidani open. Were at Kidani, and if Jambo isnt there, makes me think it will be very slow in the AKL area...

BlackCauldron

I got mine today, and our trip is 9/9 to 9/19.
I have a Jambo reservation for July 10-15 and have not received an email for that reservation yet
Is this only for resorts that aren't open? I've got 3 DVC reservations this year and haven't received anything yet. But first two are in July and August at Poly and Boardwalk. Last is for Jambo House in December.

I have a Jambo reservation for 9/8 - 9/16 (DVC points) and haven't gotten an email yet either. Seems like all the Jambo confirmations aren't going out since those folks will need to be moved, now that Jambo is once again on the closed list. Wondering if I should call to see where I will be moved to. I assume it will be Kidani, which is still showing very open availability to my dates, but who knows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom