Disney Screwed up

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
That's too bad. What could have been a special moment was ruined. It can never be taken back. Beyond what Disney did, the fireworks cruise and the apology I wouldn't expect anything else. Sure I would be angry but that would just ruin the rest ot the trip and you don't want that.
The thread is bit old...the couple in question is already married and has 4 kids. ; )

wilkeliza

I know this is an old thread but this is exactly why I don't put anything on a reservation if it is suppose to be a surprise. If I am trying to surprise someone I will go to the hostess table by excusing myself to the bathroom as telling them about it and figuring out what can be done.

worldfanatic

I know this is an old thread but this is exactly why I don't put anything on a reservation if it is suppose to be a surprise. If I am trying to surprise someone I will go to the hostess table by excusing myself to the bathroom as telling them about it and figuring out what can be done.

Exactly, this was a massive mistake by the groom-to-be.
What was the possible benefit of putting it on the reservation??
A free cake at some point????
C'mon!!!!
And this mistake was rewarded with a free fireworks cruise. (Which aren't cheap)
Sounds more than fair to me.
I wish I got free stuff when I screw up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom