Disney ROFR on Resales

wdwfan100

Original Poster
What is the fastest anyone has seen Disney respond to the right of first refusal on a DVC resale? We jsut bid on one and are anxious.

mmexpress

I think it depends on the resale agent and how fast they work.
I put a bid on a resale on 3/7 it came out of ROFR on 3/18.
11 days is pretty quick.

wdwfan100

Original Poster
I think it depends on the resale agent and how fast they work.
I put a bid on a resale on 3/7 it came out of ROFR on 3/18.
11 days is pretty quick.

Wow,11 days. That is quick. I can only hope that ours is that fast. Thanks for the info. :)

tjkraz

It shouldn't really have anything to do with the agent. Contracts must be submitted to Disney for their ROFR decision. Specific agents wouldn't receive preferential treatment. It depends entirely on how quickly DVC responds.

At one time I heard the ROFR committee was meeting about every 4 weeks. (Don't know if that's still the case or not.) If you submitted a few days before that, you'd get a quick response. If you submitted just after the last meeting it could take almost a month.

Pluto'sGrl

My parents just bought a resale and they got Disney's response in less than a week, maybe 4-5 days. We were surprised how quick it was as we were told it could take 30 days. Last night we started planning our first DVC trip!

wdwfan100

Original Poster
Well it looks like Disney is going to be using the full 30 days. I still have not heard anything. I could just crawl out of my skin :brick::confused: :cry:

wdwfan100

Original Poster
Only cash and credit cards    When a man called a motel and asked how much they charged for  a room, the clerk told him that the rates depend on room size and number of people.    " Do you take children?" the man asked.    "No, sir," replied the clerk. "Only cash and credit cards."As fruit needs not only sunshine but cold nights and chilling showers to ripen it, so character needs not only joy but trial and difficulty to mellow it. (Hugh Black, American writer)More Games,joke,Lord of the Rings online gold and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net You will get more.

Thanks for the encouragement. I am just anxiouos to find out

dizzney

When we sold 25 points in WIlderness to help finance the 100 we bough at Bay Lake, it took 2 weeks, but that was in early Ocotber before the market changed. I was surprised at the 2 week turnaround, didnt expect it that fast then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom