Disney Rewards Visa Fail

Gillyanne

I wanted to have the 100th anniversary card, but that would mean me giving up my Millennium Falcon card. . .

Whenever I've gotten a new design, it's basically just a duplicate card. Same number, expiration, and number on the back. I feel like I currently have the DL60, Mandalorian, and WDW 50th card designs at the same time (but can't find where I put the first 2 to confirm what expiration they have). Either way they also updated my cards to a tap card, and the original one hasn't' expired yet, so as long as my expiration and the back ID match, I can also use either "version"

so unless "giving up" you mean in your wallet, in my experience you could have both. If you mean b/c they don't have the design anymore, you may be outta luck when it's time to get a new card; as I think I have the DL60 one b/c the castle card I had before was no longer available (but you'd be able to still use it up until them anyway)

ETA: apparently I looked right over monorail81's post too o_O

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Basically, the only benefits of the Disney card are to use it for discounts in the parks - other than that, the card is stuck with a reward program that might have been decent a decade ago, but is far outpaced by basically every other rewards card out there.
Agree on all. It is an outdated program, but since I'm local and on property all the time, the 3% cashback is pretty good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom