Disney Restaurants

barnum42

Counter Service - Flame Tree Barbeque when eaten by the pond.

Table Service - Akershuss (Norway), but I hear it's been turned into a princess meet and greet, so I may miss it in future.

Resorts - Boma, great location, great food :slurp:

Morwen

Umm... we usually eat our "Big" meals in Epcot, and I've liked almost everything that I've had there (my favorite places, however, are Chefs du France, Le Celllier, Teppanyaki, and Akershus). But, here are some others:
MGM: Prime Time Cafe was pretty good and lots of fun.
MK: Crystal Palace
AK: I've only eaten at Tusker House but thought it was pretty good as well.

Also, has anyone ever eaten at Restaurant Marrakesh? My boyfriend and I want to eat there the next time we go and I'm looking for some input! Thanks!

barnum42

Morwen said:
Also, has anyone ever eaten at Restaurant Marrakesh? My boyfriend and I want to eat there the next time we go and I'm looking for some input! Thanks!
I have, and it's great. As long as you like to try new things. The "burgers only" type of diner will hate it because it has different flavours. Last time I was in there I saw people eating hot dogs! I guess they just wanted to see what it was like inside but did not date deviate from their bland diet.

Anyway, I highly recommend it. If you can't pick a main course, go for one of the feasts where you will get a nice selection of dishes.
:wave:

puppymom

Love Marrakesh! I am a TOTAL picky eater and I insist we go there because I love the food! We are going back on May 8-13 and it's top of DH and my list of restaurants to eat at.

MK~pecos bill, cosmic rays starlight cafe, and crystal palace
mgm- 50's prime time cafe
epcot~ eletric umbrella, ice station cool (not a place to eat but HEY it's got some good drinks :p -- execpt beverly :zipit: )
animal kingdom- tuskerhouse, rain forest cafe

Fortuosity

MK -- Cosmic Ray's, El Pirata y El Perico, Main Street's ice cream place.

AK -- Flame Tree

Epcot -- Marrakesh

MGM -- ABC Commisary is nice.

I've never gotten to Prime Time Cafe, but from what I've heard I'll have to be sure and try it next time.

WDWRLD

Wispering Canyon at WL
Sci-Fi Dine in At DS
Ohana at POLY
Flame tree at AK
The former Sunshine Food Fair at the Land at EP
Liberty Tree in MK (Good thanksgiving or Christmas Meal )
Food Court at Coronado
And im sure there many more but I just cant think of em tonight.

BrerVeritas

Full Service: Biergarten-Germany
Breakfast: Cutal Palace-MK
Atmosphere:Mexico
COunter Service: The land :mad: but now Pinnochio's village haus for atmosphere and Flame Tree BBQ for food

Honorable mention goes to the Sci-fi dine in theater...I just love that place.

longfamily

MK: Cinderella's Royal Table
Epcot: Tie between Coral Reef and Beirgarten
AK: Rain Forest Cafe
MGM: Sci-Fi Drive in theatre
Hotel: Victoria & Albert's :slurp: *All time favorite!!!*

BG Rugger

Resort- Boatwrights at Dixie Landings, excellent gumbo and jambalaya. Definately Ohana's and Polynesian. Some of the best food I've ever had at Ohana's. Definately an overlooked and underrated experience. Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge is also a lot of fun and they have great ribs.

Magic Kingdom- Cinderella's Castle isn't bad, great prime rib. Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe is good for an iced capuccino. Favorite though is Libertry Tree Tavern...maybe because I'm studying to be an American History Teacher :)

Studios- Mama Melroses has excellent Italian cuisine, but going for experience my fav is without a doubt Sci-Fi Dine In Theatre. I love that place!

Epcot- Le Celliere is excellent, great steaks with an excellent wine selection. Favorite is the Rose and Crown Pub. Where else can I watch IllumiNations with a basket of Fish n Chips while enjoying a fine pint o' Guinness??

Downtown Disney- Definately the House of Blues and Bongos. Great food and great music!

GHOST1000

MK- Liberty tree tav
EPCOT-very hard to choose ,but -El rio for atmoshere
MGM- brown derby
AK-hmmm,big selection. ..McD's or Flame tree barbq..geee hard choice...yeah right, Flame Tree hands down.

Dj Corona

Add 1 more vote for Rainforest Cafe, ( either one ) Pinnochio's, and Peco's. I'd add Pirata d Perrico for the tacos, even though it hasn't been open any of the times i've gone in like three years. :cry: As for Epcot, if you ever get a chance to go, the Food & Wine festival is great because you can get to try samples from all the countries, plus countries not in the showcase. And the chili and cheese nachos at Pleasure Island aren't half bad either.

dclfan

Disney World has the best restaurants in the Wolrd. Here are a few of my favorite

Breakfast
1. Crystal Palace
2. Ohanas
Lunch
2. Pecos Bill Cafe
3. The Plaza restaurant
Dinner
1. San Angel Inn
2. Le Celliar
3. Cinderellas Royal Table
Snack
1. Mickeys Cookie and Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches. YUM

LudwigVonDrake

MK: Cosmic Ray's, Tony's Town Square, Pecos Bill's (yummy fixin's bar)
MGM: 50's Prime Time, Mama Melrose
AK: The only place I 've eaten is the Rain Forest. I plan on trying the Flame Tree Barbecue the next time I go :slurp:
Epcot: Italy, Germany, Mexico, China

Now, I'm hungry..... :animwink:

Next WDW Trip: July 8 - July 14 Beach Club :sohappy: :D :sohappy: :D :sohappy:

Magic Kingdom - Plaza Restaurant - really nice sandwiches, kind of secret
because of its location
Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree Barbecue - sit by the water
Epcot - Rose and Crown Pub - Pie and beer sampler!
MGM Studios - 50s Prime time - Atmosphere and giant s'mores
Best hot dog - Toluca Turkey Legs - MGM
Best snack - Dole whip! :slurp: Magic Kingdom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom