Disney resorts for CHEAP!!

jaimjaim25

For anyone wanting to stay in the luxury of a Disney resort but don't want to pay so much, check out www.mousesavers.com

Stay at the Wilderness Lodge for 1/2 of what it really is! I did this last year when i stayed at Port Orleans! I couldnt believe it. I go to Atlantic City and places around here and its so much more $ than actually staying right in Disney World. :sohappy:

dponisci

how reputable is this source i'm wondering? and is it connected to disney in any way? because if everyone knew about these prices no one would be booking anywhere else.....

Upvote 0

jaimjaim25

Original Poster
Well, if you go into it, it tells you that they are Codes from travel agencies. Everyone can know about these, but they dont. Thats why the site was made. I called up last year because i wanted to stay at the Wilderness and the only thing is you have to call the 407WDisney phone #. The codes change weekly. Just try it. I mean call the # and give them the code and see what they say. It's real. I've done it last year when i stayed at port orleans. :animwink:

Upvote 0

jaimjaim25

Original Poster
From the FAQs on mousesavers.com

Will I get in trouble for using the codes on your site?

No, you will not get in trouble for using the codes. The Disney resort codes all come from published sources such as Disney newspaper advertisements, faxes sent to travel agents by Disney, Disney web sites, etc. I just gather them into one place. There is nothing “shady” or wrong about using any code for which you qualify.

Upvote 0

Parker

I use the codes often. In the last two years, I've gone 4 times and between using codes and priceline have never paid full price for the resorts.

Just be careful of the ones that have a certain criteria, such as a pin number or state of residence.

My last trip in October, I had booked a trip with a code for $59 at All Stars. I was extremely busy at work and I'd forgotten about the 14 day deposit time and called back a month later. After searching for new codes (the one I had used before had expired) and helping me search for a good deal, the CM was finally able to confirm that I had made the reservation and gave me the code price. Thank God for an excellent CM!

Upvote 0

Nurse Minnie

Use the codes and save a ton of money. I made reservations with AAA and as she was talking to the person at Disney Travel Company I asked her about the discount codes I had found on mousesavers. I got an additional $200 off my package. When I asked the AAA agent why she had not known to ask I was told that they get discount code faxes all of the time and she just assumed that they would get the lowest price when they called.
My advice to everyone--use the codes. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Mouse Savers is a very popular site. All it is though is just a site telling you how to save money. The codes have nothing to do with the site, they are all sent to people from Disney.

Upvote 0

mickeysaver

Well, let me just say that if it were not for mousesavers, I would not be going to WDW and staying onsite. I found a great deal through the site. I was able to book 5 nites in September at the ASMu for $274 including tax. I also had to book one nite offsite due to traveling with our pup, and through mousesavers, I found a site called www.valuetrips.com and was able to book an offsite hotel that allows pets for $29.95/nite. Needless to say, I hold Mary Waring in very high esteem. Mickey

Originally posted by dponisci
how reputable is this source i'm wondering? and is it connected to disney in any way? because if everyone knew about these prices no one would be booking anywhere else.....

Upvote 0

FanofDinsey1981

my fiance and I have always used priceline.com for all of our trips in the midwest. (we stay for about 60 bucks a night in 5 star hotels in downtown chicago!) my question is, if you do priceline for the disney area, do you actually get resorts like the all stars, carribean beach etc? or do you only get the stuff on property, but not disney. (the sheridan, etc.)

Priceline.com is really good if you want to stay in a major city too. St. Louis, Chicago, Indy, and Cincinati have all been on our list, and all have cost under 60 bucks a night.

we are actually staying right across from the Water Tower place on michigan ave in two weeks for 60 bucks, normally about 300! *shameless plug for priceline*

Upvote 0

Parker

When we use Priceline, we only bid on 5 star resorts on Disney property. However, they are not Disney Hotels. I know that the 3 hotels that are available in the 5 star category are Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa across from Downtown Disney, Marriott Orlando World Center, and Swan and Dolphin Resort.

We've had two successful bids-Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa $45/night and Marriott Orlando World Center $70/night.

We got the Marriott Orlando World Center on Easter Weekend. I probably could have gotten it cheaper, but had heard about several people getting the Swan/Dolphin with $70 bids, so I took a chance. Its not on Disney property but is very close. Its about 3/4 mile from Downtown Disney. From our balcony, we could see the fireworks at Pleasure Island.

Upvote 0

WDWspider

Mousesavers is the best, I have used them plenty of times. Not only do they give codes for resorts, but also special discounts on tickets, ways to save on Disney Merchandise, ways to save on food, and even how to save on time at WDW. I am even a contributer to the page, I give discount codes (public codes) for Disney DVD's on a regular basis.

Upvote 0

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by Parker
When we use Priceline, we only bid on 5 star resorts on Disney property. However, they are not Disney Hotels. I know that the 3 hotels that are available in the 5 star category are Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa across from Downtown Disney, Marriott Orlando World Center, and Swan and Dolphin Resort.

We've had two successful bids-Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa $45/night and Marriott Orlando World Center $70/night.

We got the Marriott Orlando World Center on Easter Weekend. I probably could have gotten it cheaper, but had heard about several people getting the Swan/Dolphin with $70 bids, so I took a chance. Its not on Disney property but is very close. Its about 3/4 mile from Downtown Disney. From our balcony, we could see the fireworks at Pleasure Island.

ok thanks! I will keep priceline for the rest of the US, and mousesavers.com for disney! thanks for the tip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom