Disney Resort Picture of the Day

Giaco

Disney Resort Photo Thread

Ok everybody.....for all of you that want to see pictures of the Disney resorts, here's a place to post and view them.

I'll start things off with the Grand Floridian....

GrandFloridianPhoto.jpg

atterris

C:\Documents and Settings\Amanada Terris\My Documents\My Pictures\Disney World 2006\Disney World Photos #2\DSCF1061.jpg
how do you make pictures show up?

Upvote 0

macsmom

You guys have some great photos! But, could you please post where they were taken? Or, at least the ones that aren't already marked. I am not an expert like lots of you.

danna

Upvote 0

Bobster

The resorts are so fun to photograph. Great pictures everyone, keep em coming! They give me ideas for pictures that never even crossed my mind :)

Here are a few more ...

Grand Floridian in the distance on a cloudy day
grand-floridian-sunset-1-1.jpg

Coronado Springs bridge
coronado-walkway-1-1.jpg

Upvote 0

SnowFire

Nice. It this taken from an area that is accessible to regular guests?

It's from the roof of the main building. It's not an area that is generally accessible unless you are lucky enough to be chosen as "flag family." One family is chosen per day to go to the roof with a WL CM and raise the flags in the morning. You need to ask when you check in. We were lucky enough to find an opening while we were there.

Here's one of my daughter helping to raise the State of Florida flag. (Not really thread drift since you can see the GF in the distance. :animwink: )

100_4023.jpg

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

C:\Documents and Settings\Amanada Terris\My Documents\My Pictures\Disney World 2006\Disney World Photos #2\DSCF1061.jpg
how do you make pictures show up?
First step in getting your photos to show up is to put them online. Photos won't show up off the computer. The photo albums here are always available. And all you then have to do is upload the pictures to the net.

if you want the picture to show up in the thread, you have to right click on the image...properties...find the URL and copy itand then come back to this screen and click on the icon with the mountain...and then paste. Otherwise it's gonna show up as a link, not an actual photo.

Hope this helps! :wave:

Upvote 0

atterris

First thank you to everyone with informing me how to post pictures. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the Wildreness Lodge. Hope you like them:D :sohappy:
DSCF1245.jpg

DSCF1061.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF00252.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0058.JPG

Upvote 0

mattjs

You're almost there on the pics. You just linked to the thumbnail versions instead of the full or medium size. Looks like all you gotta do is delete the word "thumbs". So you just change:

photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/data/500/thumbs/DSCF0022.jpg

TO

photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/data/500/DSCF0022.jpg

And, if it's ok to direct-link to your WDWMagic pics (have the picture itself in the thread vs. the link) all you'd have to do is (when you're editing the pic address) change the text "url" that's in the brackets surrounding each address...so that the brackets are all
instead of the same with url. Great pictures by the way. Love the Wilderness Lodge.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom