Disney Replacing Yellow Ponchos

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Originally posted by tigsmom
You just need to be bold. :lol:

I'm not looking forward to clear ponchos...remind me of garbage bags or dry cleaner bags.

Which, for some people is the way to go. They'll ask for a garbage bag or something and stuff themselves inside of it.

tigsmom

Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
Which, for some people is the way to go. They'll ask for a garbage bag or something and stuff themselves inside of it.

Rather have my yellow Mickey Poncho. Saw somebody here in town yesterday walking in the rain wearing a 100YoM one. we just said" I know where you have been!" :lol:

foxfire

Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
I am glad though that they are switching, seriously, the whole "They were wearing a yellow slicker/poncho" thing was getting to the point to where I would want to go in the break room and find my friend that said "Bang Head Here" on the wall....yeah, we actually have those....although I think Im the only one that uses it....cept I tear the foam away and do this...:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: then pass out.

Wow, I would love to have one of those for my room...good thing I'll be singing w/ American Vybe or VoL next year...maybe I can avoid the poncho questions...

agdbeanie

This news is actually at least a month old. When I was there in August, all I saw in the shops were the clear ones. Of course some people (like us) had yellow ones. The news people are a little late on that story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom