Disney Quest closing rumors

napnet

Definantly isn't worth the money to me. My wife and I went once and the only thing we enjoyed was the bumper cars. Other than that it was a glorified arcade

davewasbaloo

I must be one of the few people that think DQ is a real gem, and one of the stand out attractions of WDW. We love it, and can easily spend 7 hours in there. $40 is a bargain price for the entertainment value and it doesn't matter because it's always included in our park tickets anyway!

typhoonguy

I hate this stupid rumor. So someone explain to me, if DQ is scheduled to be closed, why did they just add 18 new video game consoles? Why did they just replace the carpet on 2 floors? Why did they just come out with 2 new disney quest shirts and 1 new pin?

Seems like some rumors will never die.

BTW, quest attendance has been up significantly this quarter from the past three years.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I hate this stupid rumor. So someone explain to me, if DQ is scheduled to be closed, why did they just add 18 new video game consoles? Why did they just replace the carpet on 2 floors? Why did they just come out with 2 new disney quest shirts and 1 new pin?

BTW, quest attendance has been up significantly this quarter from the past three years.
Q. Why did they just add 18 new video game consoles?
A. Video game consoles can be moved to other locations.

Q. Why did they just replace the carpet on 2 floors?
A. Because it needed it, you can't completely ignore guest satisfaction waiting on the apocalyptic day.

Q. Why did they just come out with 2 new disney quest shirts and 1 new pin?
A. Because they will become collectible.

scottnj1966

Carpet had to be replaced, unsafe areas. New video games are leased so that does not matter if they get new ones. The older games they own and if you take a close look at them they all have some kind of issue, bad controllers, broken buttons, etc. I emailed Disney to complain, they called me and apologized. I went again a month and ahlaf later same games controls still broken.

I heard this rumor for awhile also but when I went to mouse surplus and they put my stuff I bought from them in a disney quest bag and said here is another collectable when they close in 07 my heart sank. these people know, they are the ones that remove everything from the Disney buildings and attractions, mr toad, timekeeper, 20,000, etc.

I do not want it to close down. My son loves this place. Our annual pass includes admission. The place is always full of people. Disney management seems to be making some unwise choices the last few years. 43 sq miles but they still have to close things down to add something else.
I know they must make a profit but if they are not then they need to look into the management of that attraction.

Losing attractions and rides will end up biting them in the butt.
Mr Toad's, 20,000, Skyride, & Alien encounter in just a few years are gone for good.

They have lost touch in what disney is about. All I see is timeshare's for sale and prices increasing one or two times a year.

ok enough of my tangent. sorry about that.

Still love the place but I see no reason to keep my premium pass if they take away DQ. Back to seasonal

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom