Disney Provided Town Cars

Sewer

Who does Disney Travel use for their town car transportation from MCO to the resorts? Also, do they give you a free stop to pick up supplies? :confused:

Pioneer Hall

The only transportation that Disney provides is through Magical Express, and it does not include any stops. If you want a towncar you will have to make a reservation for that on your own and pay the cost.

Upvote 0

NeedABreak

Got any recomedations for a towncar service. I know my unofficial guide has a good on it there but I can't find the dang thing!!! My soon to be wife is planning most of the trip and I told her we are useing magical express and I want to supprise her with the towncar service.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Upvote 0

disneydaft

NeedABreak said:
Got any recomedations for a towncar service. I know my unofficial guide has a good on it there but I can't find the dang thing!!! My soon to be wife is planning most of the trip and I told her we are useing magical express and I want to supprise her with the towncar service.

Quicksilver are great. I believe they are a sponsor of this forum.

Upvote 0

Sewer

Original Poster
When you book through the internet, or even on the phone there are a few options, and the town car or limo are options. I'm just not sure who Disney contracts to provide this service.

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

PatsRule said:
We used Quicksilver in February and March. Very good. They will include a 1/2 hour grocery stop on your way to the resort
I think they're all pretty good, but I love Tiffany Town Car. I just find their cars cleaner... *shrug*

They also offer the grocery stop at no extra cost.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
NeedABreak said:

I agree with Quicksilver. They have been very dependable whenever I've used them. There is a link on the main page of this site.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Sewer said:
Who does Disney Travel use for their town car transportation from MCO to the resorts? Also, do they give you a free stop to pick up supplies? :confused:

When you book a Walt Disney World Vacation Package you may choice any of the following transfers from Orlando International Airport, Amtrak Orlando Terminal or Sanford Airport to/from your Walt Disney World Resort:

Disney Magical Express - FREE - Operated by Disney and partnered with Mears. (must be arriving and/or departing from Orlando International Airport only, with your flights dates matching your resort stay dates, and be staying in a Disney owned and operated Resort only.)

Lincoln Town Car - $75 each way - Operated by Star Transportation (a division of Mears.) The Towncar can accommodate a maximum of 4 Guests (including infants) and 3 large suitcases. Children under the age of 5 and less then 40 lbs must be use a child car seat. Additional charges will apply for transportation from locations other then Orlando International Airport or for any stops along the way.

Limousine - $135 each way - Operated by Star Transportation (a division of Mears.) The Stretch Limo can accommodate a maximum of 6 Guests (including infants) and 3 large suitcases. Children under the age of 5 and less then 40 lbs must be use a child car seat. Additional charges will apply for transportation from locations other then Orlando International Airport or for any stops along the way.

When you book a room only reservation at a Disney owned and Operated Resort, your only choice is Disney's Magical Express unless you book your transfer on your own.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

(all prices subject to change without notice.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom