News Disney Press Releases Explode All Over "The Holidays" in WDW for 2018

Nemo14

At our daughter's insistence we'll be doing a day at the MK in December with her and her family, so I checked to see if anything new is going on there since the last time we did WDW during the holiday season. Nothing new that's not an upcharge, so even though the tickets are priced considerably higher on the only non-party day we can go, it's the same old same old. Good thing we love our granddaughter!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh my days...the marketing team doing marketing. This is definitely something that only happens with Disney.

Actually, Disney marketing does a horrible job using mostly Disney Park Blog which is often filled with trivial fluff and no real news, meanwhile, their Press Release site barely gets used, even releasing info about an event after it has started.

That PR actually wrote all this stuff is completely out of character for them.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Surprised it’s not on the official website or in the 32 press releases. Isn’t 19 reasons to visit during the holidays better?

I'm not surprised. PR department is awful. Several times I had to correct them. A few times they updated their info. A few times they just ignored me and let bad info stand.

You think someone would sit down and list every single holiday-related thing happening and sort it out into categories: new and returning.

ToTBellHop

I'm not surprised. PR department is awful. Several times I had to correct them. A few times they updated their info. A few times they just ignored me and let bad info stand.

You think someone would sit down and list every single holiday-related thing happening and sort it out into categories: new and returning.
Given that we all could easily do that, it makes you wonder where they find the clowns they employ. Why work for the company if you don’t appreciate the product?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom