Disney Podcasts

AKQJ10

We have some pretty unique and interesting things lined up for our upcoming MouseTunes podcats, so be sure to keep listening for some features we really think you're going to enjoy! :)

MickeyTigg

AKQJ10 said:
We have some pretty unique and interesting things lined up for our upcoming MouseTunes podcats, so be sure to keep listening for some features we really think you're going to enjoy! :)

I'm listening to it now.

:D

MickeyTigg

AKQJ10 said:

Your show was great...I loved it!

:sohappy:

marlaymike

Original Poster
TiggerRPh said:
You should be able to find it if you search podcast/travel on iTunes. You can also listen to it on the Internet.

I'll give it another chance since a number of you seem to like it...but I could only get through about 1/2 of "Let's Talk About Disney"....I found this episode (10/16) absolutely unbearable...it was bad.

Thank you!! I'm downloading them right know.:hammer:

MickeyTigg

Ltad

Okay....to all you fans of "Let's Talk About Disney"...what do you like about it?

:confused:

Like I said earlier....I found the first episode that I listened to last week was pretty bad. Bad audio...non interesting banter...etc. I tried to give it another chance this week and lasted only about 10 minutes.

I don't get it...it's so amateurish...IMO.

Tell me what I'm missing or why I should give it another chance?

WDW1971

TiggerRPh said:
Okay....to all you fans of "Let's Talk About Disney"...what do you like about it?

:confused:

Like I said earlier....I found the first episode that I listened to last week was pretty bad. Bad audio...non interesting banter...etc. I tried to give it another chance this week and lasted only about 10 minutes.

I don't get it...it's so amateurish...IMO.

Tell me what I'm missing or why I should give it another chance?

I like some podcasts that are amateurish...but LTAD was more than I could stand. I download one every now and then to see if they're improving and they are. But they just aren't up to the standards set by Inside the Magic, Mouse Guest Weekly, Mouse Tunes, WDW Today and Window To The Magic.

I also like Going to see the Mouse. I was the first person to send Paul an email question for his podcast. He read it on yesterday's episode.

I like some of them to be longer (Inside the Magic, for example), but I like the short format of WDW Today and Going To See The Mouse, also. It's a nice balance.

nrose101

We just updated the show again. This week we have an interview with Disney Imagineer, Jason Surrell. This is the first interview in our Disney Imaginneer Interview series.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom