Disney Podcasts

Jason21783

"Inside the Magic: is probably the biggest and best. Ricky puts a lot of work and production into the show and it gets better and better every week.

schro513

There are a number that you can search for by name:

--Inside the Magic

--Mouse Guest Weekly

--Mouse Tunes

--WDW Today

--Windows to the Magic (More Disneyland related)

--Magical Theme Park Podcast (again a more Disneyland bent)

--Let's Talk About Disney (I think that was the name, I only listened to that one once)

Since1976

There are no Disney podcasts.

Just kidding. There are so many, and I listen to every one of them! Monday is podcast day for me! (BTW, you do not need an ipod, despite the name. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and speakers (or headphones).

They have TONS of great info (ride and restaurant reviews, the business of Disney, merchandise), but the real treat for me are the live stereo recordings of the attractions. You really feel like you are there.

Among my faves:

Window to the Magic
Inside the Magic
Magical Theme Park Podcast
Mouse Guest Weekly
Let's Talk About Disney

Easiest way to find them is through iTunes.

MickeyTigg

schro513 said:
There are a number that you can search for by name:

--Inside the Magic

--Mouse Guest Weekly

--Mouse Tunes

--WDW Today

--Windows to the Magic (More Disneyland related)

--Magical Theme Park Podcast (again a more Disneyland bent)

--Let's Talk About Disney (I think that was the name, I only listened to that one once)

I've been listening to "Windows to the Magic" and "Inside the Magic". I really like both of them....I'll have to check out the others.

What does everyone else listen to and what do they think of them?

AKQJ10

Please take a listen to our show at www.mousetunes.com.

Our latest episode is packed with Disney news, a visit to the Walt Disney World Rumor Mill, listener email, the Disney Top 10, an interview with Luxury Disney Guidebook author Cara Goldsbury, a review of a unique, new WDW guidebook, tons of WDW 'Did You Knows", we announce our "Where in the World have You Heard This?" contest winner as well as a new audio contest and MORE!

Hope you enjoy it!

MickeyTigg

AKQJ10 said:
Please take a listen to our show at www.mousetunes.com.

Our latest episode is packed with Disney news, a visit to the Walt Disney World Rumor Mill, listener email, the Disney Top 10, an interview with Luxury Disney Guidebook author Cara Goldsbury, a review of a unique, new WDW guidebook, tons of WDW 'Did You Knows", we announce our "Where in the World have You Heard This?" contest winner as well as a new audio contest and MORE!

Hope you enjoy it!

I'll give it a listen....I just downloaded on iTunes all the above podcasts and will check them out.

Fatshe Leso

Add me to the list of people who enjoy "Inside the Magic". The podcasts have been running around 75 minutes lately which might sound like a long time but it's incredibly interesting. It's become a Monday ritual for me.

Tigger2000

I love Let's Talk about Disney...hehe can't go a week without it now:p

I have/had one called Pure Magic...but I'm not doing it anymore due to school work and my opinion is that my voice sucks :p

benj

SpenceMan01

Fatshe Leso said:
Add me to the list of people who enjoy "Inside the Magic". The podcasts have been running around 75 minutes lately which might sound like a long time but it's incredibly interesting. It's become a Monday ritual for me.

Heck yeah. I listen to Inside the Magic and Window to the Magic. It really helps get through those long, horrid Mondays at work.

Both Inside the Magic and Window to the Magic are VERY well done and of awesome quality. Actually, I've won contests on both contests in the past ~month, so if you listen to Window to the Magic, that was me that called in a few weeks ago. :D

I'm checking out some of the other ones listed here too!

Budahman

GUESS WHAT.??

Yep, another Disney podcast. Me and a buddy have actually been in the planning stages of yet another Disney related podcast. Unfortunatly I can't disclose any information on our show yet, but it will be major wicked.!

I know , I know, there are already alot of great ones out there.....trust me I listen to those too. I wouldn't miss any of them. I'm a huge Disney fan and these are great very informative shows.

Our show will not be competeing with the other great Disney podcasts, we will just be joining them as fun shows for all Disney fans to listen to. Podcasting is not for people to make money in, trust me all the hosts do this because they love talking about Disney and talking about the parks that is why I listen to them all and will continue to every day.

If you haven't heard a podcast yet, go check out all these shows.!

MickeyTigg

marlaymike said:
Thank you all, but . . . Where can I found "Inside the Magic"?

You should be able to find it if you search podcast/travel on iTunes. You can also listen to it on the Internet.

I'll give it another chance since a number of you seem to like it...but I could only get through about 1/2 of "Let's Talk About Disney"....I found this episode (10/16) absolutely unbearable...it was bad.

MickeyTigg

Budahman said:
Yep, another Disney podcast. Me and a buddy have actually been in the planning stages of yet another Disney related podcast. Unfortunatly I can't disclose any information on our show yet, but it will be major wicked.!

Let us know when you are ready to go live...I'd give it a listen.

MickeyTigg

Fatshe Leso said:
I need to check out Window To the Magic.

Window to the Magic is different...it's more Disneyland oriented and he does a lot of "guerilla" footage...recording of him and his son walking the park and going on rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom