disney planning video anyone???

seabee1

I've been wondering where it is too. Iwas thinking it would be here around now. I'm hoping that it will come before we leave in 17 days!:xmas:

Blackie Pueblo

Hey everyone! Which video is this? Is this a brand new one your talking about for next year or are is this the one with Erin? When does the video for next year become available?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagination is more important than knowledge
--Albert Einstein

DisneyDragon

This isn't encouraging. Canadians were only recently allowed to order, so I'm not waiting on baited breath.

Maybe Sandy Claws will be dropping it in my stocking, along with something poisonous...

ljs1691

I got the email about the DVD on 10/22 but nothing further yet. I still don't have an email on my maps, I ordered them on 10/27.

STR8FAN - what was the turn around time on your maps?

nibblesandbits

Hey everyone! Which video is this? Is this a brand new one your talking about for next year or are is this the one with Erin? When does the video for next year become available?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagination is more important than knowledge
--Albert Einstein
The video is brand new and focuses on the Year Of A Million Dreams. I'm assuming it features all new hosts (since all my other ones have) and hopefully I should be getting it any day. Especially since I signed up for it almost right after they were released and in the message I got sent, it said anywhere from 6-8 weeks. Right now, I'm at just over 7 weeks. I figure it will take them all of that 8 weeks to send it just becuase it is brand new and a lot of people (especially Disney freaks like us) are going to have signed up for it as soon as they heard about it.

DisneyMusician2

I got the e-mail weeks ago that said they were sending it out....I'd like to get it sometime soon to at least check it out. Still waiting on maps as well....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom