Disney Planning a Third Anaheim Theme Park?

XSTech

Original Poster
http://www.distantcreations.com/blog/2007/03/19/disney-planning-a-third-anaheim-theme-park/

According to the Project Summary for the upcoming Anaheim Garden Walk development:

"The property is located between Disney’s front gate to The Magic Kingdom and the new California Adventure, and Disney’s newly announced Third Park."

The “property” it is referring to is the Anaheim Garden Walk development. However, what is interesting is the reference to “Disney’s newly announced Third Park.” I don’t recall a third Anaheim park ever being announced.

Moreover, there is a map posted on the Anaheim Garden Walk web site:
agw_aerial_view.jpg

This map shows “Disney’s Proposed Third Gate” just down the road from the existing two parks.

I wonder what the Anaheim Garden Walk folks know that we don’t!

Thanks to pioneerhall on the Inside the Magic forums for pointing this map out.

Nicole220

As much as a third park would be nice, I don't want them thinking about building a new park until DCA is a stable park. I would like to see DCA get the TLC it needs and become a great park first.

Nicole220

I personally think DCA is stable. They have a ton of great rides.
So do I. We're one of the few that actually like the park. But many others, Disney, don't think so. Attendance is low for the park. They're planning some things to make it a much better park and raise attendance. I would hate for them to build a new park, put all their money and time into it, and totally neglect DCA.

Lynx04

DCA needs a lot of improvment, like i said when I visited the park back in Dec, "Disney wasted a perfectly good parking lot".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom