Disney Pixar's teaser for next release: Up

BuzzedLightyear

No the character style is very different. i had the pleasure of attending the Pixar panel at ComiCon on Saturday ( I was there for another entertainment property so I got to sit in the velevt rope studio section up front). It was a joint Bolt/Up panel and they shwoed about twenty minutes of bolt, plus a few extended scenes from up. First off- Bolt looked great. I have not been looking forward to this film,a nd thought teh trailer was stupid. It made me long for Chris Saunders version, but after seeing twenty minutes of film, I cannot wait for this movie.

As for Up, it's definitely different. Pixars films keep getting more adult,a nd I'm anxious to see where this one goes. It looks fantastic though and I have a lot of faith in Pete Docter!

The guy from the short and from Toy Story 2 is Gerie (sp?) and it's definitely not him, but it was a pretty far back shot of the guy on the porch.

Spyne

Wow, that was definitely interesting for a short teaser. From the description read there, UP looks to be something different and fascinating at the same time. That's saying a lot; especially after their latest masterpiece, WALL-E.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom