Disney Pins

BelleofDE

Original Poster
I'm an avid pin collector, acquiring several each trip to WDW. I have one purse I display them on while around the parks, but it has become rather full of pins! I'm thinking that my next trip to WDW I'm going to downgrade to a lanyard and only purchase new pins to put on it during my trip.

I was looking for solutions on what to do with my other pins. I want to be able to display them in my home, but I don't know what to use to display them! I don't want to buy one of the pin collecting books, that would require someone wanting to sit down and look through it.

How does everyone here display their pins at home?

MissM

I have a large corkboard. I've seen some people get fancy with them and decorate them or cover them with fabric or scrapbook papers before putting the pins on them, but mine is just normal. :lol: Works great though.

dreamfinder

My DW got me a shadowbox from Hard Rock for some of my Hard Rock pins. Its a compromise between not having any out, and having them out all over the place. Its a nice way to get some special pins displayed. My father got a big honking display done at a local framers, basically a poster sized frame with all the pins laid out on some fabric behind glass. It looks nice, but not easy to rotate them through if thats your thing.

BelleofDE

Original Poster
Thanks! Those are both great suggestions. I'm going to have to go look around the local arts and crafts store to see how much both options cost.

(And thanks to the MOD who moved my thread! I couldn't find the merch thread when I went to post)

Figment73

We have 5 giant corkboards that we covered with fabric and my husband made nice wood frames to go around them. They work great! we have them hanging throughout our home. Anyone who comes in the house always compliments us on how nice they are.

Silver Figment

I have a large corkboard. I've seen some people get fancy with them and decorate them or cover them with fabric or scrapbook papers before putting the pins on them, but mine is just normal. :lol: Works great though.

My cousin has something similar. He put WDW park maps all of over and put the pins on the park maps. It looks pretty cool the way he didi it.

I have all of my pins in a big glass display case, something to similar to what you would hang a sports jersey in. It's basically a corkboard with fabric over it and is enclosed in a glass box. Since my collection seems to grow exponentially every time I take a vacation to the World I now need two of these boxes and hang them right next to each other in my basement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom