Disney Photopass+ Problem?

2bornot2be

Original Poster
I have been trying to advance order Disney Photopass+ for 4 days now and I keep getting this stupid credit card error message. Once you get the error you have to wait 2 hours before making another attempt. I have called the Photopass number and they seem to be unhelpful. They are telling me that the information I enter is not the same as the information the bank has for my card, and they cannot take a payment over the phone. :mad: They are telling me the mis-match information could be something as small as (ST) for (Street) and your card could be rejected.:confused: I have made payments online and made payments for my Disney vacation online and I never had problems like this before.

Has anybody else had problems ordering the photopass+ online?

MissM

i would call them directly.
The OP said they already tried that:

I have called the Photopass number and they seem to be unhelpful. They are telling me that the information I enter is not the same as the information the bank has for my card, and they cannot take a payment over the phone. :mad:

Perhaps you can contact the credit card company to confirm EXACTLY how it's listed on their side? Not the same, but similar situation where we could not get Love's check card to work when he was trying to get a PS3 add-on. Never could get it to accept it - even though all the info was correct! - and wound up using a different card. (And that was just a $1.99 item!!) So I know how frustrating it can be.

Good luck!

maryszhi

i'm sorry i misread the post . i would call your bank asap. it could be a mistake on their end. also sometimes there could be an error on disney's end. i hope you figure it out :)

powlessfamily4

Definitelt call your bank! I had a friend with a similiar problem. Someone had stolen the card number and had the address, city and zip code changed. This is why when they inputted their address information it would reject the card. It turned out to be a blessing in diguise because they were able to stop the identity theft before it got very far.

Spikerdink

I had a similar problem a few years ago. I live on a numbered street - the street sign says 'Eighth Avenue' but DMV, my bank, credit cards and many other places send me mail as '8th Ave'.... I would try to buy things online, etc much like you and that was the problem. Teed me off that I was inputting my address correctly and the bank decided to change where I live!

2bornot2be

Original Poster
Thanks for all your advice, I called the bank and I was told the address Photopass uses was a Georgia address. The City was flagged as "Suspicious Activity" (for On-line purchase) so the bank blocked the charge. I had them temporary unblock and tried again, No problems.

In all, it seems that the Photopass people are not actually Disney, The customer service seems to be a little below Disney standards, the phone numbers are different, and the normal reservation CM has to transfer you to Photopass for assistance.

Still a good service but it was frustrating dealing with the obvious script reading Photopass Customer Service used. They had no Idea how to help and kept saying the same thing, which was not helping.

Thanks again for your advice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom