Disney Passports

mickeygal

Does anyone know where you can buy the Disney passports before you get to WDW? I have been able to find the covers but not the passports themselves.

Also, I need suggestions for boxes for my kids. We have not told them about the trip yet and want to surprise them with a box of Disney stuff for the ride in the car. We have already have a t-shirt, and some Disney park maps (courtseay of a friends trip).:)

Thanks,

bamillerpa

What about a Disney Gift Card for each of them? You can find them in grocery stores around where I live. I plan on buying my daughter a $25 gift card and telling her she can use it in the park for anything she wants.

Mouse ears? I don't know if you'll be able to get them online or not. If they wear crocs you can get them those little Disney things that pop into the holes (I can't remember what they are called, jibbetz?). You can download Disney music from itunes too and either make a cd or listen to it through an ipod in the car. If you don't want to download the music I think you can just buy the cd, maybe from amazon.com or somewhere like that.

Upvote 0

SAV

Go to the dollar store and pick up some Disney markers, notebooks, etc. My DS likes little character guys and DW got him a pack of the new TS3 guys she will give him on the plane.

Upvote 0

amontpet

You could buy some Disney Trading Pins on e-bay. You can get them for $1.00 per pin (possibily less if you buy a larger quanity) and order as many as you like. Ours arrived a week ago for our trip this summer. I also pick up Disney things at the dollar store.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom