News Disney partners with Epic Games to launch gaming and entertainment universe tied to Fortnite

WorldExplorer

I LOVE Epic Mickey! Mostly for the story and art; it's the only video game "Art of..." book I own among my sea of movie ones.

The melancholy, dark atmosphere of most of the areas was what made it special and the second mostly just dropped that and it was so disappointing (plus the story sucked). I hope they do a good job replicating the original's feel; Gremlin Village's screenshot looks promising. I'm really excited to see how this goes!

Mike S

Mike S

Thank God. If I remember rightly it was one stick to move the character and the other to do the camera. I hate that. I like a locked camera
Isn’t one stick to move and the other for the camera the standard across most platformers? Also the Wii didn’t have two sticks which is the only system this game was released on.

Indy_UK

Isn’t one stick to move and the other for the camera the standard across most platformers? Also the Wii didn’t have two sticks which is the only system this game was released on.

Yeah usually it is but I remember really struggling with it when I am usually quite good at games. It was so long ago that I can't even remember what console I played it on now. Possibly XBOX 360

Mike S

It’s nice to see he was involved in some way.

I don’t know if it’s just me being optimistic but it seems like there’s a real effort here for a relaunch of this series. I’d hope this acts as a jumping off point if it’s successful enough for a new sequel or a vastly improved version of the sequel we have.

Tha Realest

It’s nice to see he was involved in some way.

I don’t know if it’s just me being optimistic but it seems like there’s a real effort here for a relaunch of this series. I’d hope this acts as a jumping off point if it’s successful enough for a new sequel or a vastly improved version of the sequel we have.

Maybe we’ll eventually get his Epic Mickey 3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom