Disney Parks Social Media Blackout

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianway

Original Poster
I certainly appreciate the gesture of going silent out of respect, but...

Their $5.5B resort opens in less than 36 hours, Im truly shocked that the full court press has not launched.

Coupled with the fact that the hourly Cast, partnered with the other attractions in central Florida put on a very touching social media campaign in the absence of direction.

Whats the logic here?

PhotoDave219

Ah - I have the OP of that thread on ignore - looks like I win. @The Mom my apologies - a duplicate thread was not my intent.

That thread is currently a dumpster fire.

Clearly Disney was avoiding any mention or connection to the shootings.... Which seems pointless now given all the news reports that the shooter allegedly cased the place twice, according to the feds.

Tom

Beta Return
Just announced Disney has donated 1 million dollars to the One Orlando fund.

“With 74,000 Cast Members who call Orlando home, we mourn the loss of the victims and offer our condolences to their families, friends and loved ones.” - Bob Chapek, Chairman, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

Kudos to them!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...company-donates-1-million-to-oneorlando-fund/

Walt Disney World Resort has also been working in coordination with other Central Florida agencies and leaders to provide support to those in need. In coordination with OneBlood, cast members and other employees working at Walt Disney World Resort wishing to donate blood to help victims may donate at five designated locations across the resort property.

Through an effort led by the City of Orlando and the Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association, Walt Disney World Resort is also providing complimentary accommodations for the families and friends of the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom