disney parks mobile magic

lakersfan17

Original Poster
Mobile magic is now available on the Android market I have it on my phone but having problems with it but got it to work before I also looked on the itunes store and did not see it

kapeman

WOW!

I am surprised by this since almost all the info on the old version was available on the mobile enabled web page.

I never thought they would actually make a pay app on this one.

Go figure.

So what does it offer that the mobile web site doesn't?

EDIT: I guess the wait times are actual and not just vague. That's one difference.

Based on some of the feedback, I'll wait for a couple of version updates before I buy.

Rob562

WOW!
So what does it offer that the mobile web site doesn't?

EDIT: I guess the wait times are actual and not just vague. That's one difference.

Based on some of the feedback, I'll wait for a couple of version updates before I buy.

Correct, when you're actually inside a park, it gives that same numerical wait times that are being displayed on the tip boards and at the queues. It also tells you what times are currently being distributed on the FastPass machines.

It will also prioritize the attractions displayed based on your location.

But when you're outside a park (or inside one park looking at info for another) it gives the generic phrases you get on the mobile website. I don't know how much they're charging for the Android version, but I got mine on my regular LG phone for $1.99 Unlimited.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom